• Thread starter Koda Brendan
  • Start date
  • Views 769
Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pumped for bo3! What are your guys thoughts on the game?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pumped for bo3! What are your guys thoughts on the game?
Better than Advanced Warfare, that's for sure. I'm pretty hyped for zombies though, and im sure Wavy Wavy is also hyped, because he knows im going to rekt him in a 1v1 rust.

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Better than Advanced Warfare, that's for sure. I'm pretty hyped for zombies though, and im sure Wavy Wavy is also hyped, because he knows im going to rekt him in a 1v1 rust.
Advanced Warfare sucked.. im just pumped to see how it turns out

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you not play the beta?
yeah the beta was alright i guess.. did you play it? 
Stats don't transfer to the Xbox One though :cry:
I was really hoping that it would.. that mean more money for people like me lol.. hopefully it is like ghosts where there wasnt even a bypass for like the first month and a half

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm mostly looking forward to zombies even though I did enjoy the multiplayer BETA. Knowing me I will tackle the Story mode first. The only downside is I am so busy with school and Battlefront and Fallout 4 will also be coming out around the same time. Too much to play not enough time.

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm mostly looking forward to zombies even though I did enjoy the multiplayer BETA. Knowing me I will tackle the Story mode first. The only downside is I am so busy with school and Battlefront and Fallout 4 will also be coming out around the same time. Too much to play not enough time.
This is very true.. i want to see how the zombies turn out aswell! I have school and work too so i dont know how im going to squeeze in time to play but im sure i will figure it out someway

PCServices

PCServices

#1 PC GTA Seller ✮Trusted✮
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Stats don't transfer to the Xbox One though :cry:
I only bought it because I wanted the Mini-Fridge and to play Zombies. 
yeah the beta was alright i guess.. did you play it? 
I was really hoping that it would.. that mean more money for people like me lol.. hopefully it is like ghosts where there wasnt even a bypass for like the first month and a half
For people like you?

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only bought it because I wanted the Mini-Fridge and to play Zombies.
You bought the mini fridge? that is honestly soo awesome!!! How much did you pay for it? Im really interested in getting my hands on one if i can!

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hyped i got the digital deluxe version for Xbox One and it shows up as pre-ordered in my games library and its just torturing me sitting there. Hopefully we will be able to pre-download it soon.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hyped. The beta was kick*ss and I know I will be enjoying this game very much. I can't wait for my mini fridge :smile:

Sombra Sombra come at me bruh te only rekt u will c is ur dignity.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hyped. The beta was kick*ss and I know I will be enjoying this game very much. I can't wait for my mini fridge :smile:

Sombra Sombra come at me bruh te only rekt u will c is ur dignity.
Send me your mini fridge if I beat you in a 1v1.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The beta was good and I didn't get lagged out at all, seems close range combat mostly you really have to work for the kills with so much going on around you. Overall thoughts better then I expected, better then AW #winning

Top Bottom
Login
Register