Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

whoa lamo

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Comrade, Dec 5, 2008 with 5 replies and 379 views.

1. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
    well i sent treytec a email (i know i dont spell good) saying "why did you reset my rank. they said: You have been reported too many times....thats a really bad email response....i think they know something that they dont want to tell me.When i find out i post aother thing saying why they did this.:mellow:

2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    blimey, they said that? weird...normally they would reply with something like "we have reset everyone's ranks due to a technical delay" or something along those lines....strange

would like to here their response if they send another one :wink:

3. rickeyf11

rickeyf11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what is their email?
    i would like to email them about my rank reseting. and see if theyll say the same

4. OP
    Comrade

Ratings:
    mabey a rtard sent it from the company sent it but i dont know if or if not its 100% legit email. the email did say it was from the company

5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  6. OP
    Comrade

Ratings:
    that dosent work for me i had to use msn and i got a gay response