Discussion Who will have the better glitches on the new console?

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the release of the new consoles at the end of this year... Who will have the better glitches? PS4 has had the advantage of save wizard to bring in all the cool vehicle stuff. Xbox didnt get the luxury of that... Im currently on xbox.. and would have no trouble switching if the glitching trend carries over into ps5 ... Id prefer to preorder the consoles, once they are available to do so. But it will be my luck that everything available now that works for ps4 , wont be available for the ps5... Of course this is all speculation at this point, but what do you guys think?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Ps5 only because the new Xbox is ugly and looks like a fridge

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Literally no way to tell. Also glitches aren’t save wizard dependant 90% of the time and it also depends which game you play too.

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
What? Why would you buy the next console based on which has the worst code running? Exploitable consoles means less stability. I hope neither have any way of exploitation.
I hope we get so close to pc we are able to play every game together.
gtav is filled with bugs. Much is due to multiple code languages and processes that happen server side and client side. Most exploitation’s happen on gtav during “check” processes. Those will remain on everything as long as this game is online.
What I hope is the new consoles are playing 1 for 1 the same game as pc.
The xbox one is just like a pc tower.
The ps5 is flat but looks very large in size. The Sony looks like it will fit in an entertainment center slot. But who uses those anymore?
Many gamers have their game setup on a computer desk. Mine is in a closet behind my tv.
I am just excited to see we are closing in on pc. Don’t make your console choice based on exploitability. There’s a really good chance we will be in lobby with pc players. I hope these new consoles have the most optimized code running.
Besides that gtavI isnt even out. What makes you think there will be anywhere near the bugs?

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? Why would you buy the next console based on which has the worst code running? Exploitable consoles means less stability. I hope neither have any way of exploitation.
I hope we get so close to pc we are able to play every game together.
gtav is filled with bugs. Much is due to multiple code languages and processes that happen server side and client side. Most exploitation’s happen on gtav during “check” processes. Those will remain on everything as long as this game is online.
What I hope is the new consoles are playing 1 for 1 the same game as pc.
The xbox one is just like a pc tower.
The ps5 is flat but looks very large in size. The Sony looks like it will fit in an entertainment center slot. But who uses those anymore?
Many gamers have their game setup on a computer desk. Mine is in a closet behind my tv.
I am just excited to see we are closing in on pc. Don’t make your console choice based on exploitability. There’s a really good chance we will be in lobby with pc players. I hope these new consoles have the most optimized code running.
Besides that gtavI isnt even out. What makes you think there will be anywhere near the bugs?

At this point, I dont think anything... I merely made this topic to see what you guys thoughts were.. Im considering making the switch to PS5 from xbox... but need to see the specs on both..

Top Bottom