• Start date
  • Views 1,335
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Screwe45

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes heisting with randoms I already should know is my mistake.. But I was bored and got a pop up for pacific standard so I accepted.. Dude had a 55-15-15-15 split which is cool.... But the last second after I readied up he drops me to 10.... At which point I procide to do the heist and we all know how people on bike are so after maybe 10 tries we all get to the boat..... But I instead of jumping on the boat decide to go swim under water a "forget" to come up for air which causes us to fail... Sorry for a long post

B

bdawwgg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you "forget" to come up. Was it purposely? And Since the guy dropped you to 10 after readying up he was already in the wrong. If there was no communications, i would have just backed out at the clothing selection. Don't get done up like that

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn.. He snaked you. You could've left before he even started the heists though.

S

Screwe45

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea "forgot" on purpose.... Most of the time I would just back out I guess been bored what kept me going..... Best hundred something K I didn't make... All I heard was rage.....hopefully teaches him a small lesson

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a similar thing, but the guy started me and the others at 20 percent, then after everyone readied up he dropped me to 0%. This was after I helped with 2 setups. We started and I sent him a message saying not cool setting someone to 0%, accidents WILL happen. He sent me some BS message about me getting a million dollar bonus don't worry about it. I was going to wait until we got the the jump at the end, or just near the boat if we took another route, and then forget to get off the bike or something along those lines. I never got to that point, the guy who set the mission up ends up dying 3 times, and the other two die once each. One of them end up rage quitting.

jesseg303

jesseg303

Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys ever get snaked on heist like that there is only one solution. Wait till host/snake starts the game and halfway thru or right at the end quit. Ultimate troll. Nuff said.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If I ever got dropped below 20% I'd probably RPG the boat once everyone got on. And die at least 3 more times before jumping sessions.

Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that was some good trolling. I would never have lasted 10 rounds though. But yeah. motherf***** deserved it. Heist with randoms is probably the biggest fail in gaming history. I have never ever ever been able to complete pacific standard with 3 randoms.

J0hn_D03

J0hn_D03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone been slammed into BS for quitting Heists early ? I got caught in a loop when I quit out on a throbber who thought it was funny to crash the helicopter into the mountain at the end of one setup..after I quit, I got the pop up message and then rage shut off the 360...

The next 5 times I jumped online, I got the same pop up warning...

Y

yamhenliu

Reaction score
Sin$
i would have just backed out at the clothing selection. Don't get done up like that
1wjs9

Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, he was in the wrong, it was a dirty move to lower your percent. I'm generally a peaceful person with randomers, especially if we're all working together. I don't mind being trolled or getting into a gun fight etc in free roam, but I don't understand people like that. They're the same kind of people who run you over in missions.

C

Clarkymj

Reaction score
Sin$
My approach is simple: 15-20% cut, I'll put in 100% effort to complete. Of course accidents happen and we all fall short sometimes :smile:

5-10% cut, I'll put proportionate % attention into completion. I'll pay less attention, hold back a little and see what happens. If the rest of the crew is on point then it usually ends in completion.

Instances like Op, I will put in 100% effort/attention. Then just as the end is in sight and it seems nothing can go wrong, I find interesting ways to kill myself. It's even more fun if the others select to restart, because I'Il do it all again.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone is so greedy that they only want to play pacific standard without putting in any work, and still they demand good pay outs.
Remember host lose 100k+ on not getting payed for set ups and puts in 100k to play the mission.
I set everyone on 15% (when they didnt join set-ups) even my friends who never join but only want to play the final.....
They still get the best payout in gta you can get.

Last edited:
Lady Glitching

Lady Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always do an even split 25% and expect the same from everyone else. I wouldn't work for any less or stick around.

C

Clarkymj

Reaction score
Sin$
I always do an even split 25% and expect the same from everyone else. I wouldn't work for any less or stick around.
I do like this approach. Albeit the host will stump the cost of setup, it's still not a loss at 25%.

I had a guy message me demanding 30% for being pilot on prison break. I Left the lobby myself, I shall not yield to attempts of extortion.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes heisting with randoms I already should know is my mistake.. But I was bored and got a pop up for pacific standard so I accepted.. Dude had a 55-15-15-15 split which is cool.... But the last second after I readied up he drops me to 10.... At which point I procide to do the heist and we all know how people on bike are so after maybe 10 tries we all get to the boat..... But I instead of jumping on the boat decide to go swim under water a "forget" to come up for air which causes us to fail... Sorry for a long post
Check this out if you're in need of a better Heists team :smile:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-online-lfh-looking-for-heist-website-launched.1298709/

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice trolling, I don't like unfair people like that. For the ones I've did, I always do an even split and still come out making profit

UndeadASU

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a guilty conscience about anything I do (even if it is a video game). I will do a 25-25-25-25 every time I am leader.

Ike Turner

Ike Turner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who gives a f:spam:ck about being right or wrong That fool is dirty. Wtf are you doing getting in to bed with any random stranger?. Use your common sense. The leader is a lonely, fat glutton of a man who smells and his main focus in life other than sitting on his momma's couch and shoveling Neapolitan flavored ice cream into his pig face and getting pink and chocolate spots all over his shirt is hustling people that will let him.:vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register