Who Wants The "STAR"

• Thread starter All Boned up
  • Start date
  • Views 1,615
A

All Boned up

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up, im posting this because im tired of losing my star. If any 1 wants to boost ( just like halo 2 days ) put your XBL gamertag down and well do it. We need 9 people to do this i got it all figured out. It would help if everone could bridge but they dont absolutly have to. So if your interested leave your name here and ill hit u up on live . Thanks

D

DearestBRAVO20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got a lag switch and im currently setting up my bridging- gt is HungryPuppy311
Send me a message because my friends list is full so i will add you after.

LN BlankZ

LN BlankZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Send me a friend request at : i blankz i

i have a lag switch if it helps in any way.

i dont have any of the bridging stuff down yet but i probably could. i used to bridge in halo 2 so if its somewhat the same i could.

M

MunneY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how are you getting it, i've won like 23 games straight and havent gone from 3 to 4 bars

and are you just circle boosting?

S

Skum

Reaction score
Sin$
IIEXTERMIN8RII said:
i can bridge..

my gamertag is: iiextermin8rii

im with this fruit cake

i can setup a bridge if needed ... just need to get webroot working

i also have a few accnts that can just loose if needed also

x skum is my gamer tag im down for anything

J

Joopy Woopy

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a lagswitch, but how would i physically set up the bridge, all I have is my lagswitch, cain, and ZAP

A

All Boned up

Reaction score
Sin$
ok sweet now were getting somewhere really need 3 more bridgers. and more accounts is good so when its your turn to lose you dont lose on your main tag

O and Lag Switched are completly pointless

S

Skum

Reaction score
Sin$
All Boned up said:
ok sweet now were getting somewhere really need 3 more bridgers. and more accounts is good so when its your turn to lose you dont lose on your main tag

O and Lag Switched are completly pointless

just let me know if ima be in or not ill try to get more accnts to 4 bars if possible

X

xdeadxpoolx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can bridge, but im not g0onna leave my tag here, ill pm it to you

A

All Boned up

Reaction score
Sin$
ok we got every bridger we need. This is also the order we will go in because its the way yall posted so now we just need 1 person... Also If you dont wont to lose on your main tag please level up a second account to al least a 3 rank if you can get 4 PLEASE get 4. Now Would everyone please send me a private message on this site with your Gamertag thank you we will begin hopefully tomorrow night

B-me
B-my friend
B-iiextermin8rii
B-skum
B-deadpool

my other friend
Hungrypuppy311
i blankz i
joopy woopy

S

Skum

Reaction score
Sin$
sweet ill start working on some 3 bar accnts now i also have friends that can help if we run a guy or 2 short

X

xdeadxpoolx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got 2 3 bar accounts... when do you plan on startin? i leav home for work at 11:30pm est. how long ya think it will take per person?

TehKitteh

TehKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG! I need this soooo badly! If you still have room then message me, Grimm Mercenary with the text Se7enSins...

I really need help with this!

Reply on this if you still can use me... I will love you forever!

A

All Boned up

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys sry for no response we were supposed to start today but of course some one would be digging in the alley way and they cut my phone line so my internet has been down ALL FRICKIN DAY. So i will try to send mesages to every one over live making sure ur in. The message will simply say 7sins please lety me know if you can bridge and if you are in thanks

Ok Today is the day Saturday 12/13/ We will begin this thing whenever i can get enuf people on. I really need the bridgers to be on. ill send messages to people throughout the day to try to get them in so if you can please get on today theat would be great

X

xcvxcv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All Boned up said:
Hey Guys sry for no response we were supposed to start today but of course some one would be digging in the alley way and they cut my phone line so my internet has been down ALL FRICKIN DAY. So i will try to send mesages to every one over live making sure ur in. The message will simply say 7sins please lety me know if you can bridge and if you are in thanks

Ok Today is the day Saturday 12/13/ We will begin this thing whenever i can get enuf people on. I really need the bridgers to be on. ill send messages to people throughout the day to try to get them in so if you can please get on today theat would be great

is there still any room if so i am a bridger gamertag: xcvxcv2

TehKitteh

TehKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Allright, I will be waiting for your message.... Grimm Mercenary... Hopefully you can get me!:.(

Top Bottom
Login
Register