Discussion Who wants some new stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just given two projects by my friend from school who said he quit this site
1. Osx/Linux con resigner
2. Osx/Linux xplorer360 equivalent

now here we have another option:

who wants to rival horizon? Like make another aio that can work directly from the disk(the xplorer360 equivalent shouldn't be to hard to port to doze)

anyone interested in me continuing development/ anyone interested in developing themselves?

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just given two projects by my friend from school who said he quit this site
1. Osx/Linux con resigner
2. Osx/Linux xplorer360 equivalent

why did he quit this site? was it to do with the Horizon360.net move?

who wants to rival Horizon?

not me, and good luck finding some people as talented as gabe and cheater... :wink:

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you are successful at making a better program(which I'm fairly confident you can't) you won't be able to post it on se7ensins anyway. Horizon is the only modding program sponsored by this site and currently the only one that is allowed to be discussed.

Good luck bro :wink:

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When did it go from just Modio and PE/PT not being able to be discussed, to all modding programs not allowed to be talked about?

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
combatburt said:
When did it go from just Modio and PE/PT not being able to be discussed, to all modding programs not allowed to be talked about?
Edit.

I read that new rules post to be all modding programs but I guess it was just the two major ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register