Who wants Seriously 2.0?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Dec 23, 2008 with 163 replies and 4,821 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

UPDATE: I am on break until I get my first prestige in Call of Duty: World At War. Sorry guys, I've just been so addicted 'cause I want the gamer pic that I've advanced 22 levels in 2 days legit...

Hey everyone. I signed up on here about a month ago after stumbling onto this site. I don’t even exactly remember how I got here, but I’m glad I did. It’s not really so much that I benefited greatly from other forum members, but it was helping people in this minute form.

In December there was a person, don’t even remember who, that was helping out a few people in the Gears of War 2 Forum section. He was lending his glitch account to people and I had tried and tried to get people to lend me one, but they were those type of people who don’t put their trust in anybody, who refuse to give help to people who need it, and who don’t have a tolerance for newcomers handling accounts. Sure, there’s always that initial risk assessment that some guy with less morality than others will steal. But I use the “I don’t care” principle and hand them out anyway.

I’ve successfully glitched over one hundred accounts and have commissioned many more for private owners and for public use, all without pay and with a guarantee that I will get you Seriously 2.0 one way or another.

And if it is you that wants Seriously 2.0, you will have it. I can be trusted and as If the popularity of my thread and good feedback isn’t enough, I’ll be able to give support. Just keep in mind that it’s been a one man job and I think that most of the others in this section either just don’t bother cause everyone just comes to my thread or they just don’t want to do it for people anymore.

I can also do the original Seriously glitch from Gears of War. It’s not complicated, it’s a piece of cake, and I’ve explained it in my other service thread posted in that section. But you can still come here and request for that also to be done.

Anyway, donations go a long way in keeping me going, so please if you have anything you can spare, like your dummy account if you’re not going to use it any longer, drop me a PM and say so. But this is expenditure free and I only have one beef.

If anybody trustworthy could help me get to 20K gamerscore, I’d be so thankful for your help. I’m at 17K right now, not that far away. It’s been my goal for some time now.

Don’t lie to me. So many people do this promising that they’ll be able to pay me back somehow for being so nice, but they don’t. If you weren’t going to do anything for me, don’t mention that you will. I don’t forget. And today someone messaged me about their little kid brother in the hospital saying he’d appreciate it if I glitched the account when it was so obvious he was spoon feeding me bull puckey.

- The OP

• Like Like x 31
  2. H a d e s 209

H a d e s 209 Newbie

Ratings:
    i do man please.. ive been looking everywhere for this but no one will help me..

ill pm you once i have 5 posts haha :biggrin:

3. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would you like me to do it on your account or would you like the account for you to do it yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  4. H a d e s 209

H a d e s 209 Newbie

Ratings:
    id prefer if you let me borrow the account with the glitch please if thats ok..?

5. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's fine. Just be sure to give it back or at least message me to tell me you're done with it. I'll PM you right now with the account information.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TaylorBoy

TaylorBoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Who is this, make sure he has Casual and Pack Rat if it's his main account, be a shame if he messes his account up.

7. paintballr506

paintballr506 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey can i also borrow the account plz?

8. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Argh, my eyes are about to close shut. It's almost 2 AM here and all those who requested got it.

Drop me a PM and I'll check on it as soon as I can. And if you find someone else to get one to you before I do, then just tell me so I know to pass it on to someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  9. itsmoe07

itsmoe07 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey do you reckon i could use this account for the glicth if thats ok? i will pm you dude thanks.

10. dabomb1f5

dabomb1f5 Newbie

Ratings:

thanks ill consider it

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    can say this guy can be trusted he did my dummy account in the space of 20 mins really fast and gets the job done thumbs up from all the way.:thumbup:
    just need to figure out how to get it on my norm account lol

12. H4RR1S

H4RR1S Newbie

Ratings:
    id love for someone to get seriousley 2.0 for me id be very greatfull

ill pm you my details when i got 5 posts, if your still doing it?:biggrin:

13. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    did it at last i had to unplug my battery as soon as the main profile signed in many many many thanks for putting the profile on my dummy account :thumbup:

is there any body that has this achievement its the last one i need
    Beat the Meatflag
    Capture 10 meatflags in Submission (public):cursing:

14. Unrully

Unrully Newbie

Ratings:
    can i use the acc ill pm u in a few

15. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:

When you SPG'd that sucker from your dummy account onto your real one, the War Journal should have it already preloaded with a full black/gray bar. Just get one meatflag cap and you're done. I don't think there's a way to circumvent this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    cheers Who is this my bad i never even noticed that it had meat flag on it :frown:

17. shane92

shane92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hi

hi9

just trying to get 5 posts

hola senor

jj

hey can you do it to my accounts. my gamertag is aSiLeNtPeNgUiN so send my a msg and ill tell u the info

18. Gerbur

Gerbur Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. shane92

shane92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can i pm you a dummy account too please?

20. oninuva

oninuva Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can I borrow your account please :biggrin: