• Views 611
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISkUllFcKuMoM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was searching tru the default_mp and found these Dvars they looked kind a handy,who knows them and if they work?

Weapons/Ammo:

bg_forceDualWield...Force akimbo for all possible weapons...

perk_extendedMagsSpreadAmmo.....Number of extra bullets per clip for spread weapons with the extended mags perk.

perk_extendedMagsSMGAmmo....Number of extra bullets per clip for sub machine gun weapons with the extended mags perk

Chat:

cg_deadChatWithTeam.If true, players can talk to other players regardless of their teams

Heartbeatsensor:

enemies.motionTrackerSweepSpeed.The speed, in world units per second, of the motion tracker sweep...The time between motion tracker sweeps

Hardcore:

g_friendlyfireDist..Maximum range for disabling fire at a friendly

My Jtag is dead so i must wait for a new one to test these out!

PEace

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was searching tru the default_mp and found these Dvars they looked kind a handy,who knows them and if they work?

Weapons/Ammo:

perk_extendedMagsSpreadAmmo.....Number of extra bullets per clip for spread weapons with the extended mags perk.

perk_extendedMagsSMGAmmo....Number of extra bullets per clip for sub machine gun weapons with the extended mags perk

Chat:

cg_deadChatWithTeam.If true, players can talk to other players regardless of their teams

Radar

enemies.motionTrackerSweepSpeed.The speed, in world units per second, of the motion tracker sweep...The time between motion tracker sweeps

Hardcore:

g_friendlyfireDist..Maximum range for disabling fire at a friendly

My Jtag is dead so i must wait for a new one to test these out!

PEace

i found these before and they are well known

these 3 do not work:

this one works and allows you to talk to people on your team who are dead:
cg_deadChatWithTeam

this one is pointless
g_friendlyfireDist

you got this one wrong

its for heartbeat sensors and how fast they sweep

Upvote 0
I

ISkUllFcKuMoM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i found these before and they are well known

these 3 do not work:

this one works and allows you to talk to people on your team who are dead:
cg_deadChatWithTeam

this one is pointless
g_friendlyfireDist

you got this one wrong

its for heartbeat sensors and how fast they sweep

Ok thanks dude +rep u...

Peace

Upvote 0
xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Weapons/Ammo:

bg_forceDualWield...Force akimbo for all possible weapons... //Patched

perk_extendedMagsSpreadAmmo.....Number of extra bullets per clip for spread weapons with the extended mags perk. //Dont Work

perk_extendedMagsSMGAmmo....Number of extra bullets per clip for sub machine gun weapons with the extended mags perk //Dont Work

Chat:

cg_deadChatWithTeam.If true, players can talk to other players regardless of their teams //Works

Heartbeatsensor:

enemies.motionTrackerSweepSpeed.The speed, in world units per second, of the motion tracker sweep...The time between motion tracker sweeps //Patched

Hardcore:

g_friendlyfireDist..Maximum range for disabling fire at a friendly //Pointless..But works

My Jtag is dead so i must wait for a new one to test these out! //bull, you dont got one n_n

PEace

Upvote 0
JtagFreak

JtagFreak

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
TO CHOCOLATE

Noo indeed i dont have one haha w*nker i was just to lazy to test m s*ckers like u do that for me like u always did and u always do because u think ur a bad *** modder when u find (usually useless) s*** hahahahaha :lol: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/xbox-360-xp-modded-lobbies/156317-7-50-systemlink-lobby-all-unlocks-any-prestige-leaderbords-etc.html

Thats my jtag so tickle my nuts*ck

And why do u even reply to my posts? I bet u wanna sit on my D*ck kid~! :lol: :lol:

Chocolate is very respected around here & He is a great contribution.
Your insults toward him get people to dislike you .

Just saying,

No I'm not trying to start an argument with you so don't make me cry with your bad words :smile:.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register