Discussion Who still plays halo 2?

• Thread starter GamerTagGosHere
  • Start date
  • Views 2,527
G

GamerTagGosHere

Reaction score
Sin$
i still yet dont have a 360. so whoever still plays h2, send me a friend request.
- firemanassult
(spelled exactly like that)

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
To bad that Halo 2 will always be better then Halo 3... I would personally stay with h2.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
if my brother did take my copy to college i would still play :frown:

I wish halo 3 was just halo 2 with better graphics
i even want the noob combo back it was one of those things that you love to hate.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i wish h3 had an h2 playlist with a few of the popular game types from h2 in it.

and you could download that and a few popular h2 maps for like 800 - 1000 points.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 > Halo 3.

Always. My modded box wont read h2 anymore and I still havent fixed it.
I can only play it on my unmodded 360. *Sighs*

I

IMD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah h2 was a lot more fun too play. I mainly bought halo 3 just to finish campaign and story and I'm glad I did but Multiplayer was dissapointing. When I played the beta it was similar to halo 2 a bit but refined. I didn't actually mind the equipment and I liked the how powerful the weopans were. Then they nerfed all of the dual weildable weopans(except smg), they nerfed the trip mine, weakened the carbine and added useless equipment. They balanced it way too much. It sounds like a good thing to balance a game really well, but the thing is in halo 2 if you were really good you wouldn't die often in a match and you could survive fighting multiple people. In halo 3 you are almost guranteed to die in FFA despite how skilled you are. I still like halo 3's custom games and all of its' awesome features like forge, and the theatre aspects, but they really disappointed me in the multiplayer. It only became obvious to me on my birthday which is in October:wink: during which a couple of my friends came over with their 360's and we had a 12 player setup of halo 3. We played some ctf matches and team slayer for a couple hours and we ate some pizza. While we were eating discussing all the best moments during the matches we had, halo 2 got mentioned and we started talking about all the differences between the games. It got us all hyped about halo 2 and we went and rented 6 copies from blockbuster and played halo 2 for a good 7 hours...:tongue:dont worry we took some snack breaks. I still play it, but I need to make another account for XBC since I forgot my first one's name and pass:S

D

Dannermax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried Halo2 fore the first time today, and i really dont see all the fuzz about this game. Please tell me whats so good about it??
Its virtually a pain, to aim with the controller. Why are fps games so non compatible with consoles? And how can anyone game without a mouse? :smile:

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
rofl @ dan
you just have to get the feel of it. it took me a while too.

i remember playing for my first time.
i was at church. we had it system linked to two other xbox's, each one full
and we were on ascencion.
i couldnt figure it out.
lol

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 is dead right now but back in the day you would have 16 good friends just having fun all day playing so many different games, doing glitches, modding or making movies. Now theres not much left to do but it still kicks the **** out of halo 3. Halo 2 was one of the better FPS, gaming with a mouse if just a fail i could never do it (joysticks FTW) but its very easy to aim and stuff in halo 2 i got it my first day playing xbox. I played halo 2 for about a year and never got board of it, then when halo 3 came out i was like wtf theres nothing fun to do... Also everything in halo 2 had kind of a mysterious feel to it, it was fun just seeing what you could find and do.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i like h3 just as much as h2
probably cause i never owned xbl before i had h3 though.

I

IMD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah finding easter eggs/glitches with friends was tons of fun. In halo 3 they restricted way too many things. There are harder barriers now to prevent people from escaping during games. And the invisble walls that slide you down are annoying. I remember the first time I played tsvao highway I went driving up a hill cause it looked so obvious that I could over it but an invisble wall stopped me. And the whole falling thing and dieing is annoying. In halo 2 once you fell a predeterming distance you died. In halo 3 once you beyond the boundries they dont want you to reach you automatically die. In halo 2 you could walk where they didn't want you and as long as you didn't fall a big distance you would live

D

Dannermax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 kinda reminds me of Halflife on my PC. Have sort of the same feel to it. I might give it another try, but the grafix is kinda bad

Top Bottom
Login
Register