It comes out at midnight

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you know I have it Markie6464 Markie6464 lol. This looks like a first person Minecraft with dinosaurs. Can't wait to try it out.

C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it on PC for about a month, unless you join a clan of some sort planned on getting your **** raided constantly and your hard earned work gone on a regular basis. No chance running alone. The only good thing on PC was that they had private servers were you earned double xp and weapons quickly. You can play PVE , but gets boring real quick. Wait till you just filed up with items and on your way back to your base and you have someone on a bird pick you up and drop you to your death and you lose everything. I had a cheat with aimbot and esp and still thought the game sucked unless you played in a clan. Even in a clan there is nothing , but arguments as they want you to farm all day. Buy it for single player maybe.

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it on PC for about a month, unless you join a clan of some sort planned on getting your **** raided constantly and your hard earned work gone on a regular basis. No chance running alone. The only good thing on PC was that they had private servers were you earned double xp and weapons quickly. You can play PVE , but gets boring real quick. Wait till you just filed up with items and on your way back to your base and you have someone on a bird pick you up and drop you to your death and you lose everything. I had a cheat with aimbot and esp and still thought the game sucked unless you played in a clan. Even in a clan there is nothing , but arguments as they want you to farm all day. Buy it for single player maybe.
Multi-player survival is the point. That is what makes the game.

C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Survival is one thing , but you will see as people wreck, raid and kill all your dinosaurs after you put so much work into it and its on a daily basis. I even been on servers where clans want you to pay farming supplies, guns, ammo etc. every week so they don't raid you. Join a clan and no life it is the only way to progress in this game. Good luck , you'll need it. In the end I ended up buying my own server, but wasn't worth the money. Save some money for a new controller too as you are so proud of your work one day and join the next day to find yourself in the middle of the water, no clothes and homeless all work gone and your slamming your controller down. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register