• Thread starter James3617
  • Start date
  • Views 440
J

James3617

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Msg me ghost3617006 if u know how host or make money lobbies or if u know how do the gta5money hack. I'm on ps4

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't show but they can't be taken into LSC, which I said previously. No matter what you need to go into LSC to pick up custom orders.
Not necessarily. For example the Burrito and The Lifeguard Blazer can't be driven into LSC but they can still be modded using the iFruit and Charles exploit.
  1. store a lifeguard blazer from the beach
  2. WALK outside. **TIMING DOES NOT MATTER**
  3. Turn on breakpoints
  4. use iFruit and pick the upgrades that you want and Confirm order
  5. Edit order in Charles as desired AND CHANGE COST.
    • To fully upgrade try "cost":"200000"
    • For just patriot smoke try "cost":"40000"
    • For burrito you'll have to change hash and vehicle id/slots.
      *****You can find all the tires styles here- http://bit.ly/GTAVwheelRef *****
  6. EXECUTE the order in Charles
  7. Wait for text in game saying order for your blazer/burrito has been "processed", you also see the money deducted
    • if it tells you to visit LSC then redo and adjust cost higher
  8. Go back into garage and evaluate results
But number of people have been claiming that this is no longer possible. I have not tried this lately so not sure if it works. WTFox can confirm for sure if it's still possible or not.

Upvote 0
Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not necessarily. For example the Burrito and The Lifeguard Blazer can't be driven into LSC but they can still be modded using the iFruit and Charles exploit.

But number of people have been claiming that this is no longer possible. I have not tried this lately so not sure if it works. WTFox can confirm for sure if it's still possible or not.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work any more unfortunately, at least with the Insurgent.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register