• Thread starter FanaticDelta
  • Start date
  • Views 3,003
FanaticDelta

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
84 Howard, 81 Guaita,84 Helton,84 Ruffier,85 Wiese,85 Mandanda? Thanks!

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mandanda, but Lloris is better than him so if you can get Lloris get him :smile:

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
IF Guaita is the best out of these goalkeepers, yeah.

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lloris is my favorite keeper, Mandanda is not really good. Im from france i know how they are !!!!!
We arent talking about Real life so it doesnt matter that you come from france, and you never know someone from mongolia might watch more Ligue 1 games that you so again your argument is invalid

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We arent talking about Real life so it doesnt matter that you come from france, and you never know someone from mongolia might watch more Ligue 1 games that you so again your argument is invalid

Most of the player has thier stats with their real life performance sometimes some player are overrated like Walker for an example. Im not only talking about the real life, im talking about the ingame performance. Lloris is much more better than Mandanda . Mandanda is not bad sometimes he doesnt dive for some useless goals.

In game there are only 5 or 6 keeper are good ( im talking about my experience with UT , i played every league so i know them).
Neuer, Cech, Lloris, Buffon, Akinfeev & Hart

P.S : Stekenburg is also good

One on One

Casillas, Hart, Lloris, Freidel, Cesar from Inter, Diego Lopez are good in this mode

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the player has thier stats with their real life performance sometimes some player are overrated like Walker for an example. Im not only talking about the real life, im talking about the ingame performance. Lloris is much more better than Mandanda . Mandanda is not bad sometimes he doesnt dive for some useless goals.

In game there are only 5 or 6 keeper are good ( im talking about my experience with UT , i played every league so i know them).
Neuer, Cech, Lloris, Buffon, Akinfeev & Hart

P.S : Stekenburg is also good

One on One

Casillas, Hart, Lloris, Freidel, Cesar from Inter, Diego Lopez are good in this mode
1. Walker isnt overated at all!!!!!!!!!Hes a 76 or something HOW IS THAT OVERRATED.
2. My point still stands just because you are french doesnt give your opinion merit at all.

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you dont like french when he gives his opinion , nice to know

TheFrenchMan

TheFrenchMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Walker isnt overated at all!!!!!!!!!Hes a 76 or something HOW IS THAT OVERRATED.
2. My point still stands just because you are french doesnt give your opinion merit at all.

dont worry he is on the dumb part of france LOL

<--

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you dont like french when he gives his opinion , nice to know
your obviously retarded or just dont speak good english.My point is you stated that just because you are from france your opinion is better than everyone elses Which is moronic

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your obviously retarded or just dont speak good english.My point is you stated that just because you are from france your opinion is better than everyone elses Which is moronic

I didnt mean that anyway i accept that im not good in english, i just want to stay that the fifa stats correspond the real life stats !!

Top Bottom
Login
Register