What's new

PC Who Here Is Getting The New DOOM?

• Thread starter 31IT3INV4SI0N
  • Start date
  • Views 295

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is anyone here getting the new DOOM on Steam? :smile: I bought the collectors edition physical couldn't resist that Revenant statue! I know it will come with a Steam key.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
I am, I played the Alpha. I was filled with nostalgia when I blew mofos up with my RPG in multiplayer.

I

Inspiringpsych

Reaction score
i am going to be getting it... there are so many memories for me in that game. i remember playing that and the orrigional duke nukem when it was a 2d platform game back in the day!

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am going to be getting it... there are so many memories for me in that game. i remember playing that and the orrigional duke nukem when it was a 2d platform game back in the day!
Same here its going to be sweet playing this game. I feel I'm going to max this game 4K 60FPS cant wait for it!

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
Not a fan of it. I much prefer Doom 3 as I was ******** myself the whole way through that game..

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
I will be getting it.

I

Inspiringpsych

Reaction score
Not a fan of it. I much prefer Doom 3 as I was ******** myself the whole way through that game..

I liked doom 3 as well... but this new doom is more about nostalgia for me that anything else. if they can get it right it should be epic.

Top Bottom