Discussion Who have you played with?

• Thread starter Elton John
  • Start date
  • Views 1,198
E

Elton John

Getting There
Reaction score
I just played Cod 4 for an hour or so with Optic Tumors, one of the founders of OpTic.
What's funny, is that I just thought he was a fanboy, until I actually read his bio, and realized who he was. He was pretty chill and was singing some song about bananas.
Some fanboy joined, and started begging to join Optic, so he left, but it was still pretty cool.

V

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Reaction score
i have not played with anyone famous that i know of i played with people with famous names if that counts

D

Derf Jagged

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't played against anyone famous in COD, only Halo 3. I got matched up with 4 Bungie employees (Urk was the only I remember) on Bungie Day 2008 and won (got recon for that), and after that was introduced into the old recon community (before ODST). I got to meet a few famous forgers like DARKEST WARRIOR and Nathon Green. Two of my friends lived down the street from Bungie HQ and happened to be friends with them in real life, so I played with them a few times (Gojinn, JonnyQthak). I've also played with CMNeir once. Don't remember any others =/

M

Mikasa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've played with Treit and True on the Gears 3 beta.

K

Kamui

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, I played halo 3 with Rev Runs son, Diggy.

N

Nubziilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've video chatted with Major Nelson multiple times.

N

Nubziilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've video chatted with Major Nelson multiple times.

X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score
I've played with Small Beans and aMOODIESwede.

W

wav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M40A3 Predator, Hutch, Seananners, aplfisher, pinkranger206, essinDEES, a bunch of other M40A3, some medium famous youtubers and a couple other big ones that I forgot.

K

Kyle1530

Zephyr Jtag
Reaction score
the only semi-famous person i played with was GODLYM0DZ. other than that i dont think i have
mellow.gif

C

Coltonscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive played with zzirGrizz, hes really not that great :/

C

Car247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've played mw2 with soulja boy.

P

Promek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've played with Optic Dtreats, but that's all, it seems like all the "famous" people are in america, so I never get matched up with them unless I want a red connection

J

Jon

Banned
Reaction score
zzirGrizz on Mw2.I let him pwn me because he was filming for his montage"The Matrix" then and I took a picture of his gt on my phone.

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Reaction score
Ive played with zzirGrizz, hes really not that great :/
^ This.

I even checked his bio and account and everything, and he was the real one.

But he kept trying to jump off of a building and do a 360, but he didn't even come close to hitting anybody, lol.

O

OceloT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've played with Treit and True on the Gears 3 beta.

This was I'm impressed with...I watched their GoW3 BETA video hoping to see my name but I didn't see it :frown:. They're cool guys :smile:.

C

Coltonscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ This.

I even checked his bio and account and everything, and he was the real one.

But he kept trying to jump off of a building and do a 360, but he didn't even come close to hitting anybody, lol.
Yea he pretty much did the same thing when i played with him.

S

SecToR .7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one "famous," but I played with a few Halo devs in Big Team a few years ago.

E

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
i have Played with "The Pro" on Mw2 and he banned me during the match because i kept tbagging him or somthing. Got an email saying i was banned for "inappropriate game play" <_< . Also "Sea Nanners" And "zzirGrizz" on the Black ops beta(i had original beta before all the jtag **** got it)

Top Bottom