Reaction score
Sin$
title says it all

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i want some script mods where i can go in a custom teamdeathmatch game like on evades 3.0 teamdeathmatch dont work so seeing if any1 had any good mods where you can or if any1 edited evades 3.0 so it works on teamdeathmatch because i like that mod menu but i play teamdeathmatch alot

Upvote 0
L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i want some script mods where i can go in a custom teamdeathmatch game like on evades 3.0 teamdeathmatch dont work so seeing if any1 had any good mods where you can or if any1 edited evades 3.0 so it works on teamdeathmatch because i like that mod menu but i play teamdeathmatch alot

Get a blank evades from his own site. And delete races, or one of the other sco files and leave teamdeathmatch in there you guna have to know how to add, and delete SCO files from the .img and rebuild it when you done

Upvote 0
N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i kno but i never rebuiled scripts or editied scripts thats the problem could you help me out plz it will be worth your time

Upvote 0
Fungalnfection

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That menu is terrible there's way better Mods out there

Upvote 0
N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like the menu because it has the other menus on all the other mod slots but if you have a better menu that works on team deathmatch could you send the link plz

Upvote 0
Buffeting

The Exemplary

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Every menu works in TDM, it just depends if you delete the TDM sco. Also cheating in TDM doesn't make you cool.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register