ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
title says it all

D

Duck

Quack Quack!
Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to what your title means?

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want some script mods where i can go in a custom teamdeathmatch game like on evades 3.0 teamdeathmatch dont work so seeing if any1 had any good mods where you can or if any1 edited evades 3.0 so it works on teamdeathmatch because i like that mod menu but i play teamdeathmatch alot

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want some script mods where i can go in a custom teamdeathmatch game like on evades 3.0 teamdeathmatch dont work so seeing if any1 had any good mods where you can or if any1 edited evades 3.0 so it works on teamdeathmatch because i like that mod menu but i play teamdeathmatch alot

Get a blank evades from his own site. And delete races, or one of the other sco files and leave teamdeathmatch in there you guna have to know how to add, and delete SCO files from the .img and rebuild it when you done

E

eastwood

eastwood mods
Reaction score
title says it all

Just extract a clean script network and extract the team death match sco and add that in the script network your using then just hit rebuild. Done :wink:

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i kno but i never rebuiled scripts or editied scripts thats the problem could you help me out plz it will be worth your time

D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Reaction score
i kno but i never rebuiled scripts or editied scripts thats the problem could you help me out plz it will be worth your time
i could help u pm me on your teamviewer

F

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That menu is terrible there's way better Mods out there

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the menu because it has the other menus on all the other mod slots but if you have a better menu that works on team deathmatch could you send the link plz

B

The Exemplary

Contributor
Reaction score
Every menu works in TDM, it just depends if you delete the TDM sco. Also cheating in TDM doesn't make you cool.

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i only want it to do role play lobbies to spawn cars

N

ng5modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i kno sum1 helped me doit

Top Bottom