What's new

Discussion who can't play halo any more?

t4ium

t4ium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just a general question to the community, after playing cod, who actually can go to play halo and enjoy it? on the weekend i dusted off my copy and started to play, finding that it is very ****** in comparison. the fact that i have to waste an entire clip to kill someone and no ADS made it unbearable to go back to. so, has anyone else had this experience yet or are the people that can handle both. i used to be really good but after playin cod i have found it extremely hard to adjust, eventually i ditched it and went back to cod.
Discuss...

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
i play neither cod 6 or halo anymore accationally i will play halo for forge or sumthing but i find the arcade game blacklight tango down 500 times better than cod by comparison more customisation more camos more guns and thats an arcade game vs a retail game but right now im into blacklight and crackdown 2

who the f*** moved this, i meant it towards the modern warfare 2 community, i dont give a f*** about halo nerds
woah calm down tiger

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
i played infection with my friends for the first time in a year and i had more fun with that then i have had with cod in a year.
then we went a played dubs and the other taem let us have the lead 142-0 in oddball and then they lag switched and caught up :frown: but we still won 150-149 :smile: they were like you must be embarassed lol

t4ium

t4ium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i posted this in mw2 section, i dont give a f*** bout the opinions of halo nerds

C

ColdEmbrace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i posted this in mw2 section, i dont give a f*** bout the opinions of halo nerds

It's about Halo I guess that's why it was moved as a "Halo Nerd" I find Modern Warfare pretty dull in comparison people always camp not that it bothers me. What bothers me about MW is everyone complains about it. So in answer to your question I could quite happily play halo again roll on reach

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3 takes more skill and strategy then MW2.

This is true.
I've been playing all day today on a secondary account just to try and enjoy it, it's not as fun as it used to be but it's still more fun to me than any COD game.
It's still epic every time you get a wicked no scope or crazy triple kill.

C

ColdEmbrace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is true.
I've been playing all day today on a secondary account just to try and enjoy it, it's not as fun as it used to be but it's still more fun to me than any COD game.
It's still epic every time you get a wicked no scope or crazy triple kill.

I bought Halo again yesterday omg so much fun running for triples and killing sprees and such :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register