Who can help me decrypt

• Thread starter Education
  • Start date
  • Views 528
E

Education

Reaction score
Sin$
I need a sha 512 decrypted can anyone do it for me?

E

Education

Reaction score
Sin$
13644a1534d66081042fb3d69775ee7c

there is the thing i need decrypted

Pyth0n

Pyth0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That isn't a sha512 hash. It's only 32 characters in length, so it's probably md5.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Try http://cmd5.org/ it has everything.
lol that site is pathetic, you cant decrypt hashes, especially not sha512, its more hash inputs and hope to get the same output or lookup a table. but because of the size of a sha512 hash you would need a table with 1.34x10^154 different hashes to find a match. To put it in other words, if every single computer on earth was working together, the sun would still burn out way before one would be able to create an input to match the output, provided the initial input was secure enough. Long story short, all those websites are fake

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
lol that site is pathetic, you cant decrypt hashes, especially not sha512, its more hash inputs and hope to get the same output or lookup a table. but because of the size of a sha512 hash you would need a table with 1.34x10^154 different hashes to find a match. To put it in other words, if every single computer on earth was working together, the sun would still burn out way before one would be able to create an input to match the output, provided the initial input was secure enough. Long story short, all those websites are fake
Unless a computer got lucky and got it on the first try :wink:

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless a computer got lucky and got it on the first try :wink:
computers dont work on luck, then would attempt to crack by using a starting value, lets say a, then cycling through possibilities for 1 char e.g. a, b, c, d. then move onto 2 chars and go aa, ab, ac, ad...ba, bb, bc etc etc. that way they know they get everypossibility, but considering there are 255 possible characters for a password(exluding the null char) then removing things like CR, LF. say there a 200 different characters that can be inputted with a keyboard. and say the password length is known at 20(very secure) chars long, thats still 1.04 x10^46, and that still would only work if you knew the hash and the hashing algorithm used

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
computers dont work on luck, then would attempt to crack by using a starting value, lets say a, then cycling through possibilities for 1 char e.g. a, b, c, d. then move onto 2 chars and go aa, ab, ac, ad...ba, bb, bc etc etc. that way they know they get everypossibility, but considering there are 255 possible characters for a password(exluding the null char) then removing things like CR, LF. say there a 200 different characters that can be inputted with a keyboard. and say the password length is known at 20(very secure) chars long, thats still 1.04 x10^46, and that still would only work if you knew the hash and the hashing algorithm used
What you could do (I think, not my field of study), is start by choosing random passwords, and they must start at length 20. If that were the case they could get 1.04x10^46 lucky and get it on the first try :biggrin:

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
What you could do (I think, not my field of study), is start by choosing random passwords, and they must start at length 20. If that were the case they could get 1.04x10^46 lucky and get it on the first try :biggrin:
problem with doing random is they would repeat chances and not cover all options

Yes

Yes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
problem with doing random is they would repeat chances and not cover all options
You could have a set of all possible hashes, then have every hash tested removed from that set. This would enable a random-ish test method; however, it would be computationally less efficient, but perhaps statistically more efficient.

Still, it would take forever.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
You could have a set of all possible hashes, then have every hash tested removed from that set. This would enable a random-ish test method; however, it would be computationally less efficient, but perhaps statistically more efficient.

Still, it would take forever.
yeah, you cant really decrypt something that is known for being a one way algorithm

Top Bottom
Login
Register