What's new

Discussion Who are some trusted JTAG sellers?

• Thread starter i InToXiCaTeD x
  • Start date
  • Views 4,506
I

i InToXiCaTeD x

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking to buy a JTAG and was wondering if someone could let me know of some trusted sellers that reasonably priced. :cool:

Thanks

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i InToXiCaTeD x said:
I am looking to buy a JTAG and was wondering if someone could let me know of some trusted sellers that reasonably priced. :cool:

Thanks

If the J-Tag is not banned and is in working condition you might get a price of 250-300
so yeah good luck:thumbup:

I

i InToXiCaTeD x

Reaction score
Sin$
X Shawdow said:
If the J-Tag is not banned and is in working condition you might get a price of 250-300

What about one thats banned? I can get a keyvault from my friend.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
im thinking of selling the one i have its pre nxe dash is 6690. ill post in the buy/sell/trade form if i go through with it. usually u can look at ppls i trader info at the bottom of there profile. mine says 1.but yeah look in the buy sell trade forms

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know a guy who sells them for $200 + $15 shipping, banned.

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i InToXiCaTeD x said:
What about one thats banned? I can get a keyvault from my friend.
If you're planning on getting the KV from an actual console, you might as well use that. Because to get it off, you do mod it.

A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would consider myself trusted.
I've recently gotten my hands on a few exploitable consoles, 1 is jtagged, and working on 3 others.

I sell 250 including s&h ea with dumps and cable. If you have any questions about my buisness talk to freak 360 he recently bought off me and I'm actually shipping to him tomorrow overnight shipping for 250$ including the shipping.

p3likan

p3likan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
X Shawdow said:

Got mine in perfect condition, unbanned, with all of the cables for 215$

D

dw33z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know a dude who has over 50 jtag's and yes i said 50 jtag'd consoles! He runs a legit repair shop here in Michigan and i can Pm anyone who wants his info.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dw33z said:
I know a dude who has over 50 jtag's and yes i said 50 jtag'd consoles! He runs a legit repair shop here in Michigan and i can Pm anyone who wants his info.
yeah ill take it i guess

D

dw33z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PM sent. And BTW this guy is the best. No BS will be straight with you about what he does what you can do and what you are getting at reasonable cost.

J

jayden1205

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I live in Novi, MI. And I will like to know the jtag seller bcuz I want to buy one but not on eBay cuz I can't order I don't have PayPal or a credit card so if possible ill like to pay with money and in person so thanks.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
raising a dead thread from over 2 years ago.... this wont help you.

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wet Dream I didn't personally buy mine off of him but I bought one that he made and it boots instantly.

JtagPredator

JtagPredator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks
I BOUGHT mine for 190$ and it came it with all wires hdd [20g] 2 games and a controller and and i bought it from a website called 5k-mods.com the owner of the website is from ttg and his name is Mafia-5k

Top Bottom
Login
Register