What's new

Solved Which xbox 360 to buy to mod on gta 5 ?

• Thread starter DaLegendMarkHD
  • Start date
  • Views 333
D

DaLegendMarkHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, So Ive been thinking which xbox to buy and I done a bit research that xbox one could not be jailbroken so Im thinking to buy the xbox 360. Although I have no idea how to hack/jailbreak an xbox 360, I am only going to be playing gta 5 but I want to mod. Is there a certain type of xbox 360 to buy or is it easy?

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, So Ive been thinking which xbox to buy and I done a bit research that xbox one could not be jailbroken so Im thinking to buy the xbox 360. Although I have no idea how to hack/jailbreak an xbox 360, I am only going to be playing gta 5 but I want to mod. Is there a certain type of xbox 360 to buy or is it easy?
umm if thats all the knowledge you know about a "jailbreak" i suggest you go with a ps3 as xbox 360's require more care and brains to not f*ck up.

Jytex

Jytex

Dank Falcon
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you'd need an RGH console to run any modifications or unwritten code. You can buy one from HuskerHeaven a trusted seller. I recommend buying one, considering not many people have the soldering skills necessary.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you'd need an RGH console to run any modifications or unwritten code. You can buy one from HuskerHeaven a trusted seller. I recommend buying one, considering not many people have the soldering skills necessary.
I also recommend HuskerHeaven I got my rgh within 2 days after purchase and it has been working 100% with boots between 3-20 seconds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register