Which XBOX 360 premium or elite ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by hellofice, Dec 16, 2008 with 11 replies and 288 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    Well I'm going to buy xbox 360 modded but can't choese which to take premium (60GB) or elite (120GB).
    I know that if I'll download games from net and put on double layer disk I won't be needing memory allot.
    So which one should i get ?
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks.:smile:

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    If you have the money go for the elite (it looks cooler too), if you dont get a premium.

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    yeah dude , defiantly go for the elite. it looks way more sexy and you can never have too much HDD space. :thumbup:

4. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    well also know jsut about any new 360 will have liteon drives which cannot be currently flashed. However the firmware and techniques for those should come out around christmas. I would go with the elite just in case you ever need that extra hdd space and because it looks kick-***. However if you're just a casual gamer, then the premium should be enough.

5. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If you have the money you might as well go for the Elite, it'll give you twice as much storage, but the premium is just fine.

6. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    60 is plenty IMO

I have a 20GB, and have had it for years, have tons of arcade games and still have like 5 free gigs...

I guess it just depends on how you use it...but in my case I wouldn't need 120

7. OP
    hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for reply's i think i will go with xbox 360 premium found this great offer with NXE (New Xbox Experience) with 5 free games.
    What games should i get out of these 5 ?

8. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Since you are having a modded 360, get the premium and buy a case for it if you really want it to look like the elite.

9. OP
    hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    Nah i don't really care how it looks as long as i can play it with no problems i will be happy :tongue:

10. Eaton

Eaton Contributor

Ratings:
    Elite. You will end up needing the space.

11. xXxDarkkillerxXx

xXxDarkkillerxXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    buy the cheaper one and buy a case if you want also i am like joe hade the 20 gig for years and i have a few gigs left

12. OP
    hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    For what if I'll burn games on dual layer disk's why would i need 120 GB then ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.