What's new

Discussion Which specialization to choose first?

• Thread starter YoniTheSnipe
  • Start date
  • Views 721
Y

YoniTheSnipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I'm going to reach SR-50 today, but I'm still unsure of which specialization to choose. I've kind of narrowed it down between Rogue (because less flinch could be useful) and Operator (I like to use Ghosts and other vehicles but always get stunned/killed quickly). I am open to other suggestions, though, because I know there are people on here who are much higher levels than I am, and have already used many specializations. I appreciate any help/suggestions, thanks! :smile:

Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you care, save the one that sounds the best for last. Once you reach SR-130, the last specialization you choose is your title. Unless they release more specializations.

y2k Hell99

y2k Hell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I d
If you care, save the one that sounds the best for last. Once you reach SR-130, the last specialization you choose is your title. Unless they release more specializations.
i did not know that.. That kind of sucks.
Did we ever find out what the special surprise is for hitting Sr-130?

But to the OP, pioneer is good if you want help yourself rank up faster through the rest of your ranks.

Y

YoniTheSnipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I d

But to the OP, pioneer is good if you want help yourself rank up faster through the rest of your ranks.
Yeah, now that I think about it, it seems like pioneer would be the best to choose first. I think I'm going to do Stalker last, simply because it doesn't really seem that useful and the name sounds cool, so it'll be a good name to have stick forever when I get to max level.

J

Jari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Won't your title become something like "master"?

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
I d

The unlock is an emblem and emblem background. Nothing more. Kinda dumb

Won't your title become something like "master"?
Nope, it's your last specialization. I'm going to pick Rogue last I think, maybe Stalker.

Rossi

Infamous Gambler

"The Doctor"
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, it's your last specialization. I'm going to pick Rogue last I think, maybe Stalker.

Yeah im saving Stalker for my last one for sure

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If I were you I'd pick Pioneer, to level up faster. If you want something that actually affects your gameplay, go with Operator, since you seem to like vehicles. Rogue is also really helpful for gunfights but I'm saving it for last so that's what will show up on my playercard :tongue:.

ONI Agent Locke

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Pioneer.
2. Unlock Fast Tracker.
3. Use on every class.
4. ???
5. Profit.

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would unlock pioneer first because it will help you gain more experience. This was my first specialization and I have found it beneficial.

CrownRoyal

xFATAL GH0STx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pioneer is good for getting through the rest of them a tad quicker although it wont actually help you with your gameplay. Personally I think rouge has the best upgrade with the stability mod. I rarely lose a one on one encounter from mid to long range with it equipped.

Top Bottom
Login
Register