What's new

Solved Which Player(s) to improve this team?

• Thread starter FanaticDelta
  • Start date
  • Views 417

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im Playing With Eredivisie Only Or Dutch Icon Players

This is my team: (Yea not that great and dont have much time, i have fun with it and i have 2x more wins then losses haha so im happy)

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/8747734

Got 600k to spend, Angelino plays ok so no need for the tots dumfries, just want fun player like:
95 Frenkie?
93 Van Basten?
92 Bergkamp?
91 Kluivert?
91 Seedorf?
90 Rijkaard?
90 Overmars?
90 Dumfries?
86 Gullit?
95 De Ligt?

This will be my last player and i cant try them all i will lose to much coins.

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Im Playing With Eredivisie Only Or Dutch Icon Players

This is my team: (Yea not that great and dont have much time, i have fun with it and i have 2x more wins then losses haha so im happy)

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/8747734

Got 600k to spend, Angelino plays ok so no need for the tots dumfries, just want fun player like:
95 Frenkie?
93 Van Basten?
92 Bergkamp?
91 Kluivert?
91 Seedorf?
90 Rijkaard?
90 Overmars?
90 Dumfries?
86 Gullit?
95 De Ligt?

This will be my last player and i cant try them all i will lose to much coins.
Nice team, where have you felt that needs to be improved? Cause I was going to say dumfries, but you beat me too it shutting it down haha. Doesn't De Jong have a better card you could put in?

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice team, where have you felt that needs to be improved? Cause I was going to say dumfries, but you beat me too it shutting it down haha. Doesn't De Jong have a better card you could put in?
Yeaa Dumfries will be the best player to add i think but i dont think i will have much fun with him haha.. More like a icon i think and Frenkie de Jong 95 will be great but i will come back to the icon thing its more fun?

Slice

Reaction score
I've used De Jong and it's hella worth it. One of the most fun/best cdms i have used.

Top Bottom