• Start date
  • Views 1,918
screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Iphone 6 ... I've had all the dope androids and all the iPhone's but prefer iPhones build quality

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
The OnePlus One is undoubtedly the best phone on the market right now.

A 13mp camera, 3 gigs of RAM, A 6 LENS CAMERA, a 5.5 inch screen, enough said.

Burgundy

Burgundy

muimerP
Reaction score
Sin$
Not an Apple fan at all anymore. I got an HTC One, and I absolutely love it.

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
The OnePlus One is undoubtedly the best phone on the market right now.

A 13mp camera, 3 gigs of RAM, A 6 LENS CAMERA, a 5.5 inch screen, enough said.
Its not the best. It is indeed one of the greatest phones out there especially at the price. If you're getting a contract then your best bet would be a Nexus 6. If not then go for a OnePlus One, Oppo Find 7, or maybe even Xiaomi Mi 4

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not the best. It is indeed one of the greatest phones out there especially at the price. If you're getting a contract then your best bet would be a Nexus 6. If not then go for a OnePlus One, Oppo Find 7, or maybe even Xiaomi Mi 4
Wait.. what? You suggested I get a OnePlus One when that's the suggestion I originally made in my first reply to this thread? Wut. However I was looking at an Oppo Find7, those look super nice.

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.. what? You suggested I get a OnePlus One when that's the suggestion I originally made in my first reply to this thread? Wut. However I was looking at an Oppo Find7, those look super nice.
I'm not saying any of the phones I listed are bad but they depend on the user. I myself have a Find7a mainly because the OnePlus One is based on the phone but this phone has fast charging and can take 50mp pictures.

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying any of the phones I listed are bad but they depend on the user. I myself have a Find7a mainly because the OnePlus One is based on the phone but this phone has fast charging and can take 50mp pictures.
Both the OnePlus One, Find7, and Nexus 6 have 4x charging power.

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
Both the OnePlus One, Find7, and Nexus 6 have 4x charging power.
Find7 has VOOC charging. Much faster than the Nexus 6 and OnePlus One. I don't even think the OPO has fast charging.

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
Find7 has VOOC charging. Much faster than the Nexus 6 and OnePlus One. I don't even think the OPO has fast charging.
You're right though, I don't think there fast charging on the OPO, However the OF7 has a 2800 mAh battery compared to the OPO's 3100.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I like iPhone's, I had an Samsung Galaxy S4 but didn't like it too much. I don't like huge phones.

Lint6

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been an Android user ever since the T-Mobile G1...this beauty of a phone

1280px-HTC_Dream_Orange_FR.jpeg

Ahh Android 1.0. So so ugly, though I do miss the pull up app drawer. But I've never considered going to iPhone. I've tried a few of them since my nephew and niece both have one and some of my friends. I just never liked it. Plus I got into rooting phones, custom ROMS etc

Also briefly had an HTC HD2 running Windows Mobile 6.5. After about an hour and realizing Windows Mobile was garbage, I looked up if it was possible to put Android on it...and it was

Right now I have the Moto X 2014 and love the phone

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've the Galaxy s5 and that phone well to me seem like the best. It has a big screen for watching netflix on and playing games on etc.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the Xperia Z3, but recently I found out that the one I purchased from a second hand shop was blacklisted and stolen, despite the phone being brand new and still in the packaging. It was working fine for the first 3 months, until it was cut off completely. I took it back and got a full refund.

Went to the Carphone Warehouse and brought myself the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it's f*cking awesome... and not stolen lol.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
i like the iphones cause its the only interface i know how to use and im too stubborn to try anything else, serves my needs and not too expensive if you stay a model behind

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I could never stand an iPhone. LG all the way!

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
iPhone. Having root access on iOS makes it the best, imo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register