icon_smile.gif

Tell me what you guys think!

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
User friendly = For the simple user

Android daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5. Definitely one of the best phones out at the minute (not sure if I could say it's the best, though, as it's the only phone I've owned in the last few months).

Alternatives to the Galaxy S5 that I was considering would've been the HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z3 (or the Z3 Compact) and the LG G3. I've got no hands-on experience with them, but the reviews on them all seemed pretty solid at the time I was considering them. Also, definitely think the OnePlus One deserves a notable mention as it was said to be awesome.

As for the iPhone 6 (and 6 Plus); I would love to be able to confidently say that Android is superior to iOS, but I've only ever used Android software down the years so I definitely couldn't make that comparison.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends on what you use your phone for and what you like. I currently am using a note 4 and like it. There are some things that I wish it did as well as my blackberries but I can deal with it for now. I like apple phones also but hate that you cant swap batteries easily or use sd cards.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I personaly like the Android for its 3rd party ability, I used to have a Iphone 4 and I liked it but it dies way to fast after 2 years so I then got the Galixy s5 sport and I enjoy it just as much as when I got my iphone 4.

so I guess it comes down to what you use it for and how well you want it to run over time

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
I think iPhone, user friendly
icon_smile.gif

Tell me what you guys think!
iPhone=Samsung

I dont really mind to be honest. I dont care about specs, all i care about is the nice, premium auality phone. Also its nice to have a user friendly UI.

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
Android is great but not for me.
iOS has it flaws, but when jailbroken it's simply amazing. The iPhone looks x10 better as well and looks on a phone is quite a big thing to me. I have the iPhone 6 64gb and wouldn't want anything else.

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I still use iPhones even though I hate apple, because I think they're simply the best phone still. Would like to try out a new Nokia lumia at some point though.

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Had iPhones all of my life until the Galaxy S5, which is my current phone. It is a night and day difference. Never in my life will I go back to the iPhone. So much you can do with Android, so little with iOS.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
iPhone because of the user interface. Plus I prefer iMessage over basic texting. Mostly because I have a Macbook as well and it's all connected.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Galaxy S5 or Droid Turbo all of the way. Mind you, the Galaxy S6 is coming out later this year so you may want to hold off on an upgrade.

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Went from an older iPhone, to a Galaxy S3, to an iPhone 5.

Absolutely hated the Galaxy. Horrible battery life and went through like six charging cables in less than two years. No issues with my iPhone 5.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mind Droids or iphones.
I have a company phone so have used both.
The last droid I had was the Commando. I didn't mind it at all.
Since then I have had iphone's. Now with the 6.
I talk, I text and occasionally browse, they all do that.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Galaxy S5!! I absolutely love mine, has great battery life, easy to navigate interface, and durable too as I have dropped mine a few times, and it still works like a champ.

Top Bottom
Login
Register