What's new

Solved Which part in Gibbed for ammo?

• Thread starter Gunners77
  • Start date
  • Views 452
G

Gunners77

Reaction score
Just downloaded another Siren class with full tree and added all guns, mods etc that i want and everything is good barring ammo. All ammo is set at zero and you cant replenish it so how do i edit that so i can have max ammo and grenades?

G

Gunners77

Reaction score
Ok so after doing upload to xbox one i have 0 ammo and cant rebuy so where am i going wrong with it as i followed guide step by step.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ok so after doing upload to xbox one i have 0 ammo and cant rebuy so where am i going wrong with it as i followed guide step by step.
Use the values for PC.

G

Gunners77

Reaction score
Ive saw that later and got it figured out, my siren has 27 spaces in back pack and cant buy anything from Earl. Which in gibbed related to backpack space?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ive saw that later and got it figured out, my siren has 27 spaces in back pack and cant buy anything from Earl. Which in gibbed related to backpack space?
Do you have all the DLC?

G

Gunners77

Reaction score
Yes got all dlc and I've figure that one out also but something really weird happening which I've never heard before. I've played well over 200 hours on 360 and probably double on xbox one. I'm playing as a siren and now everything I kill something there's like bells and a chanting sort of weird thing going on. If this was the norm I've of heard it before now but doing my head in.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yes got all dlc and I've figure that one out also but something really weird happening which I've never heard before. I've played well over 200 hours on 360 and probably double on xbox one. I'm playing as a siren and now everything I kill something there's like bells and a chanting sort of weird thing going on. If this was the norm I've of heard it before now but doing my head in.
I assume you maxed all her skill trees?

If so, remove Thoughtlock.

G

Gunners77

Reaction score
First thing I did. Hated that from start of game and worst ability out of lot.

Top Bottom