Solved Which mod menu

• Thread starter DuckOnQuack
  • Start date
  • Views 430
DuckOnQuack

DuckOnQuack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend all you need or caked up. What are the advantages/disadvantages to both?

AlkaFall

AlkaFall

10 years in jail for umm lets not talk about it Ok
Reaction score
allyouneed is very stable and has all you need lol but caked up is stable most off the time because its just a bigger menu but i use AllYouNeed and its fine

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend all you need or caked up. What are the advantages/disadvantages to both?
My personal favorite is EXiLE as it has fun features, and its stable :tongue:

harleyg85

harleyg85

Reaction score
Any links to ALLYOUNEED? ive been looking for over a week for a decent menu, also one for the old black ops also if possible? TY

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Any links to ALLYOUNEED? ive been looking for over a week for a decent menu, also one for the old black ops also if possible? TY
Check out my bo2 thread in my signature, it has a variant amount of mod menus :smile:

harleyg85

harleyg85

Reaction score
Check out my bo2 thread in my signature, it has a variant amount of mod menus :smile:

Hey thanks for that, might give it a skip tho. I dont know how to use all this stuff lol only had my jtag 2 months :frown:

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Hey thanks for that, might give it a skip tho. I dont know how to use all this stuff lol only had my jtag 2 months :frown:
Its nothing different, just follow the tut i linked in the post and thats how you install .gsc menus, if you have any other problems message me on skype or aim :smile:

Top Bottom