• Views 3,611
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In this thread, you may discuss what you feel is the best mobile device.
Remember to respect how everyone feels over one mobile device.

You may go about any Mobile Device you think is the best and please explain why in the most detail that you can.

This is for discussion only! Please note the rules here: Rules

I will be enforcing these specific rules:
#1.4 Respect the opinions of others. Learn to agree to disagree, and don't put others down because they have a different viewpoint than your own.

#1.7 This section deals with discussions on mobile products. All other products must go in their designated forums. Any off-topic discussions will be deleted without warning, punishment may follow.
#2.1 Content that is prohibited from discussion include, but not limited to:

b.
Saying “Thanks” or “No Problem" is considered as spam. If you appreciate something someone has done, click the like button.

This will go along the lines of quoting someone just to say you agree or disagree without any explanation. I will consider it as spam.

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive used many different phones i keep going back to samsung. the note 7 is the only one i will not be able to try. i prefer my note 5 over my nexus 6p at the moment.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
iPhone XS Max (I'd say the X since Ch3ckRa1n released but the XS has all the bugs ironed out that the X had). I also really like the Note 10 + and the OnePlus 7P but I can never switch to Android unless its to be used as a secondary platform for business.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A few years ago, my work switched from company supplied phones to our own personal phone with a slight pay increase to cover the cost. Some of our apps are IOS only. Due to this I made a switch to and iPhone 8+, and for business reasons the iPhones sort of take the cake.
The built in FaceTime feature, sharing locations, and the ease of some weird apps that businesses use made it worth the money.
I bought a defective one off eBay for 1/3 the price. The defect was a small scratch above the vibration toggle… years later, still rocking it. NPC issues aside from the back glass breaking - which I have a case on 24/7, I don’t ever notice it.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I would definitely say the iPhone X. I used to have a Samsung phone a couple of years ago, but I felt like the battery life wasn't that great. I'm not sure if that has gotten better or not. I have had an iPhone since like 2013 and I always loved it. I know the Apple phones like the back of my hand, and I wouldn't be opposed to trying an Android again, I just feel like I would have to learn the customization options and other things that come with owning an Android.

ShadowNH

ShadowNH

Reaction score
Sin$
Well depending on what the phone is for depends on what is best but there are very few mobiles made these days that are long lasting I remember as a teen having a nokia n73 it went through the washing machine dropped off roof and never broke.
But as I use mobiles for games not calling or texting then umidigi are definitely in the top running along with doogie , oneplus and xiomi.
As I tend to root my mobiles aswel it helps having a phone that is more suited to custom roms unlike samsung with knox even though they can be rooted its more hassle than it is worth plus my experience with them is in my personal opinion wasted money.
Let me explain why, first of all the charger socket, speaker and mic are way to sensitive the slightest bit of moisture can cause them to stop working.
Second thing that samsung seem to love doing is lacking in memory, and i do mean both internal and extended sd memory as alot of mobile games and apps use over 1-2gb just for installing the app so it goes without saying having an sd card to install games and apps on is the smart choice.....correct?
Wrong or atleast it seems that way with samsung, even sony had a better memory usage and most of sony mobiles are not best for heavy games.
Im not saying all phones are better memory but atleast a large number are able to expand using larger sd card some will even partition an sd card if it exceeds the limit meaning you still get the sd card as extended internal storage aswel as any excess over for external safe storage incase the phone does break.
I will however say samsung do work well for smart home appliences and for people who constantly take photos/videos for work

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer iOS, the only problem I’ve had with the brand is the battery never seems to hold a charge. Honestly, it’s my only complaint with the phones.

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly prefer IOS due to the fact that every time I've ever had a android it always ended up not lasting as long. It would constantly lag & have so many problems, the batter would get torched every time to the point it doesn't even last half a day & I never even used it, it would literally kill itself not sure how but it would even with everything closed. I've always been good with IOS so I've been sticking to it. But I'm never up to date with the new phone like now I have the iPhone XS Max & I'll most likely have it till the 15 comes out or even past that LOL

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
love my iPhone but I feel like Samsung is better if you want more freedom.

reyreyes1968

reyreyes1968

Reaction score
Sin$
If you are looking for the best generic phones around, I think Apple would be the best in terms of quality and security. But you can also look for high-end Android phones such as Samsung. It’s just Apple or Samsung for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register