What's new

Which is better? Mobile Device Discussion

P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
In this thread, you may discuss what you feel is the best mobile device.
Remember to respect how everyone feels over one mobile device.

You may go about any Mobile Device you think is the best and please explain why in the most detail that you can.

This is for discussion only! Please note the rules here: Rules

I will be enforcing these specific rules:
#1.4 Respect the opinions of others. Learn to agree to disagree, and don't put others down because they have a different viewpoint than your own.

#1.7 This section deals with discussions on mobile products. All other products must go in their designated forums. Any off-topic discussions will be deleted without warning, punishment may follow.
#2.1 Content that is prohibited from discussion include, but not limited to:

b.
Saying “Thanks” or “No Problem" is considered as spam. If you appreciate something someone has done, click the like button.

This will go along the lines of quoting someone just to say you agree or disagree without any explanation. I will consider it as spam.

S

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive used many different phones i keep going back to samsung. the note 7 is the only one i will not be able to try. i prefer my note 5 over my nexus 6p at the moment.

M

morris89

Reaction score
Pixel became garbage in 2019

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
iPhone XS Max (I'd say the X since Ch3ckRa1n released but the XS has all the bugs ironed out that the X had). I also really like the Note 10 + and the OnePlus 7P but I can never switch to Android unless its to be used as a secondary platform for business.

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sony xperia xz3

M

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Ultra.

J

jessica90rose

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus best gaming phone overall

Top Bottom