Which is better - CoD5 or GoW2?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by I lI lI lII II, Feb 8, 2009 with 22 replies and 926 views.

Which game is better, CoD5 or GoW2?

1. CoD5

100.0%
  2. GoW2

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I lI lI lII II

I lI lI lII II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    CoD5 vs GoW2

Alright guys me and my friend are having a problem on deciding which game is better. But first I just wanted to say i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I didn't know where to write this and seeing how I like CoD5 better I just figured I would put it here. Ok back to what I was saying before. If you guys like CoD5 reply saying CoD5 or something that indicates you lke it. If you like GoW2 same thing just write GoW2 or something that indicates you like it.

You guys might be wondering why is BarCode asking us this?? Well me and him have a $130 bet that if I win the votes he has to face me in CoD5 and whoever wins that wins the money or If he wins the votes I have to face in GoW2.

Voting ends on Feb 15 and that's about it.

Thanks for your time,
    I lI lI lII II (BarCode)

Please don't vote unless you have played both games obviously...

• Like Like x 1
  2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I have merged your thread with mine because I have created a poll for you, so members can literally, vote. I will also move this to Xbox 360 Discussion because it is more appropriate there, and you will get more votes.

Also, I changed your title without thinking, so if you would like your title changed to your liking, just report your first post and say that you would like the title changed, and say what you want the title as.

OK, back on subject, I voted. CoD5.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Alright cool thanks man :thumbup:

4. ConMan951

ConMan951 Newbie

Ratings:
  5. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lol thanks a lot dude <_<

6. JZ nology

JZ nology Getting There

Ratings:
    Gears baby, when COD 6 comes out, then maybe they will beat gears. Until then, I am sure WWII has enough remakes and doesn't need the entity of zombies(lame).:biggrin:

7. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GoW2 is better, CoD5 is just a filler which has very few differences from CoD4.
    GoW2 has a better story mode, multiplayer experience, and play feel.
    CoD5 does have a better ranking system though.
    I'd actually prefer no ranks, but if i had to pick i guess I'd pick CoD.

8. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Gears 2 for sure. Treyarck just stole CoD4 and changed what it looked like. Gears 2 is way more fun to, especially when the new ranking system gets released!

9. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lmao you guys are killing me :frown:. Lol CoD6?? I thought it was going to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

10. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    There wasn't a definite name released afaik.

11. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    "It seems that Activision-Blizzard have buckled under the pressure, and have announced that they are now working on Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, and is scheduled to launch in fall 2009. Now that [Click here to view the link]-Blizzard is back at the helm, we can expect a truly awesome sequel to a truly awesome [Click here to view the link]."

They are working with Treyarch now. Treyarch announced they messed up on call of duty 5 and made the guns way to unrealistic. So now they are working with Activision and coming out with call of duty modern warefare 2.

EDIT-"Activision has announced some of its games that they plan to publish next year. It includes some of the gaming heavyweights and a return of its famous skateboarding game.
    Some of its lineup include a new Call of Duty game titled Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. That title isnt surprising considering how well the first game did. A new guitar hero game is another obvious title that will be released next year as well as a return of the Tony Hawks skateboarding games."

12. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    COD5 is better. Gears is just the same lame thing! Atleast COD can have more than 5 people in it. AND THEY DONT STANDBY! ..... NUBBLE! lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Yea!!! Thank you man. :thumbup:

14. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    CoD5 because of the simple fact that people cheat like hell in Gears and ruin the game

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when's the new ranking systemcoming out? Date?

17. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Personally, CoD4 is still better then both imo. As for out of those two, CoD:WaW, just because Gears 2 is hella laggy. Always.

18. gavin

gavin Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it's not the game it's your or the host's connection

people cheat no matter what the game is....and CoD: WaW peoplecheat by getting into boot camp...

20. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    CoD: MW2 is not being made by treyarch. Thank god. It's being made by Infinityward, who made CoD4. Which Means CoD6 is gunna be hella beast, with differences that make it better.

and at Dooblestank. It's not my connection. I have perfect connection on every other game 19/20 times. And I play it at my friends house. Plural. All laggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.