What's new

Solved which is better chrome x mods premium or daxxphenom premium?

• Thread starter turkster55
  • Start date
  • Views 2,114
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys , i need to know which is much better, and if they are compatible with GTA IV - ORIGINAL.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
you can get it for free(xmc v4.5)
If you're talking about the XMC blacklist, this is not actually v4.5, I'm told that it's like v3.5 and half of the stuff doesn't work, and since anybody can get ahold of the v3.5 source it will obviously be released like this just so as people can get some sort of power with admin, Official XMC v4 is much better than the blacklist, (it actually works). Oh and yeah, you can't get v4.5 for free unless you find somebody who has the version without GT checks (Emmanuel leaked this on accident to a couple of people... me being one of them, it was not cracked, or you could obviously get it off of Emmanuel himself, and I don't think he sells it anymore.
and no I will not give you the v4.5

Upvote 0
Asian Lag

Asian_Lag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're talking about the XMC blacklist, this is not actually v4.5, I'm told that it's like v3.5 and half of the stuff doesn't work, and since anybody can get ahold of the v3.5 source it will obviously be released like this just so as people can get some sort of power with admin, Official XMC v4 is much better than the blacklist, (it actually works). Oh and yeah, you can't get v4.5 for free unless you find somebody who has the version without GT checks (Emmanuel leaked this on accident to a couple of people... me being one of them, it was not cracked, or you could obviously get it off of Emmanuel himself, and I don't think he sells it anymore.
and no I will not give you the v4.5
Go look on TTG it was released there and has 6,000 views

Upvote 0
Asian Lag

Asian_Lag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he just said that one was the crappy 3.5 version black list edition. if there is a diff one please link me in pm.
I was just telling him it was released there I know it's not actual cracked nor working properly I'm just saying that a bunch of leeches are using the menu.

Upvote 0
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just telling him it was released there I know it's not actual cracked nor working properly I'm just saying that a bunch of leeches are using the menu.
Oo ok no worries, thanks everyone that replied :smile:
also anyone know where i can find xmc4.5 or if anyone is willing to share it, i really want to try it out lol, i only have 20$ left in my paypal atm.

Upvote 0
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know chr0m3 but I have Daxxphenom so I would recommend it pretty great options and he's the first with Model changer freeze protection.

Upvote 0
Wiggle

Wiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XMC v4.5 Isn't all that to be honest.. there's only a few features that are different, apart from that it's just like v4.0.

Upvote 0
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the XMC 4.5 and and every thing works grate on it .
thats good, i kinda wish i didn't buy from chrome x mods website, there admins/support seem/act hostile towards people + they dont seem very helpful at all.. ffs for a website to run good, you need good staff , or else customers will look else where.... ffs im pissed off

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register