• Thread starter arrowface10
  • Start date
  • Views 553
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to know which Console it is easier to mod Online... Xbox 360 or PS3?

I wanted to know because, I already own an Xbox 360 Slim and saw some videos but it looks crazy as to how many things you need and stuff, but as for PS3 I have not seen any videos or pics. yet, but I've heard it's possible.

So which is easier?

jcfgamer99

jcfgamer99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ps3 definitly especially if your doing iso mods.. all you do is install a custom firmware and your ready to go.. with xbox its alot more complicated when it comes to modified consoles.

Upvote 0
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the xbox 360 what is called the phat models

How much would it cost for me to buy a Xbox 360 that is "Flashed" ?

Because mainly I'm aiming to play ISO Mods Online without needing to pay $20 to get Online every single time. 
ps3 definitly especially if your doing iso mods.. all you do is install a custom firmware and your ready to go.. with xbox its alot more complicated when it comes to modified consoles.

Thanks, I didn't know it was that easy.... BUT will it work that way for every PS3?

Also how easy is it to install this Firmware? All you need is a USB?

Upvote 0
iOwNZz x 1337

iOwNZz x 1337

1337 Clan Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
XBOX is much easyer cause u dont need a custome firmware only a flashed drive or a xkey which both allow you to modify other games aswell.

Upvote 0
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should I buy the Xkey and install it myself, or should I buy the console that is on Ebay right now?

Which would be Cheaper?

Upvote 0
TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont worry you can use retail discs though in pass through mode if you wanted but its pointless if you can just put it on HDD :wink:

Upvote 0
TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
i bought mine pre-Xk3y'ed lol, easier and quicker probably cheaper too

Upvote 0
Fluffy_kushions

Fluffy_kushions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would choose a ps3 over xbox rgh dualnand everyday and thats as good as the xbox could get but there not common and hard to grt banned online unless you go online and do the craziest things that will blow your cover

Upvote 0
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone link me as to where I can buy an Xk3y so I can install it on my Xbox 360 Slim?

Upvote 0
Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone link me as to where I can buy an Xk3y so I can install it on my Xbox 360 Slim?

google it they have an official site and PS3 is harder to mod because if its not on OFW 3.55 or lower you have to install a Downgrading Chip im pretty sure to put it on 3.55

Upvote 0
jcfgamer99

jcfgamer99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah like i said modding an xbox comes with risks.. if im not mistaken xkey emulator i think is around $60-70 correct me if im wrong and you can find pre xkeyed xboxs for around 200-250.. but remember one thing.. you mess up the soldering.. your system is scrap.

Upvote 0
coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should I buy the Xkey and install it myself, or should I buy the console that is on Ebay right now?

Which would be Cheaper?

I'm sure it would just be cheaper to buy a flashed xbox and not ruin the warranty and that beautiful slim of yours.. go over to Team-xecuter.com and those guys can hook you up for a good price for a flashed xbox... probably cheaper than buying an xk3y...

Upvote 0
arrowface10

arrowface10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it would just be cheaper to buy a flashed xbox and not ruin the warranty and that beautiful slim of yours.. go over to Team-xecuter.com and those guys can hook you up for a good price for a flashed xbox... probably cheaper than buying an xk3y...

I rather go with an Xk3y in a way because it seems to be much more simpler.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register