What's new

Discussion Where's the Zombies Pack a Punch?

• Thread starter Upgrade Windows
  • Start date
  • Views 651
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I've been playing zombies for a few hours now with another person, just the two of us. It's round 43, the zombie are extremely difficult to kill at this point and I've collected most of the items you find around the map. I just need 1 more fuse (no idea where it is), and whatever the special item on the far right side is. I have everything else.

Where and how do I get to the pack a punch? There must be one since it says "Buy ammo for 4500, uprade ammo 6000" etc.

Help us? lol

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ill tag you in my video im about to post now on the step to do so alright bud :smile: its processing right now on youtube then ima post it.

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got 3 headed monsters here trapping me in corners hurry up! :cry:

we may have found it...
just busted a hole in the wall and found another big room :o

Last edited:
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
im trying bud its a 95% processing then ima post it :smile: the fastest way to kill that is shot the head that has the glow on it when its glowing its easy to kill you can watch it here now on my twitch if you dont wanna weigh ok Click Here

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying bud its a 95% processing then ima post it :smile: the fastest way to kill that is shot the head that has the glow on it when its glowing its easy to kill you can watch it here now on my twitch if you dont wanna weigh ok Click Here
It has something in here that says "The time is not yet right..." or something like that. How do we pass this?

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
It has something in here that says "The time is not yet right..." or something like that. How do we pass this?
after you put two of the worms on the podiums you wall run across to the other side and place the other two then you go back and hit that thing to open the portal for PaP

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
after you put two of the worms on the podiums you wall run across to the other side and place the other two then you go back and hit that thing to open the portal for PaP
All good, we complete everything and then the game just random got some error and kicked us out the game. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register