What's new

Discussion Where's the best place to pre-order Modern warfare 3 hardened edition?

• Thread starter bloody warfare2
  • Start date
  • Views 853
B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where can I pre-order Modern Warfare 3 hardened edition with free release day shipping?I have exactly 110 dollars. Please post a link if you can find a site where I can get it with free release day shipping. I don't have amazon prime either. If anyone can link me to a good site, they will get + rep
:smile:

B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57: Are you sure that I will get it on Nov.8 if I pre-order it from either of those sites. By release day shipping, I mean that it will be at my house on Nov.8 Not leave their shipping facility on that date.

X

x9n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here and if you are a Prime member release day shipping is free or 99 cents if not a prime member. I have always gotten my pre-order on release day from amazon. Plus with the price match guarantee you can't go wrong. With the lowest price around.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57: Are you sure that I will get it on Nov.8 if I pre-order it from either of those sites. By release day shipping, I mean that it will be at my house on Nov.8 Not leave their shipping facility on that date.

I don't know if it will be at your house, but you can pick it up in the store on 11/8.

Top Bottom
Login
Register