What's new

Discussion Where?

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on the forums that allot of people have BeTrayy's menu, i tried searching and had no luck, anyone willing to link me? Thankssss :biggrin:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on the forums that allot of people have BeTrayy's menu, i tried searching and had no luck, anyone willing to link me? Thankssss :biggrin:

Please dont flame but What exactly is this? :blink:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the best WaW ISO mods out just now :smile:

But what exactly does it do? Is it like A lag switch for multiplayer, etc.

Sorry im a bit of a noob with Mods, I only do little glitches haha B)

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But what exactly does it do? Is it like A lag switch for multiplayer, etc.

Sorry im a bit of a noob with Mods, I only do little glitches haha B)
Awww no mate, its for Nazi zombies where you can mod the game so you have unlimited ammo and cool visions etc :smile:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Awww no mate, its for Nazi zombies where you can mod the game so you have unlimited ammo and cool visions etc :smile:

:o I want it! Do you have to have a jtagged though? :/ I dont have one... And is there a mod where you can get the FG42 all the time from mystery box on the first Zombie map pack?

And +rep for being a cool guy :biggrin:

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:o I want it! Do you have to have a jtagged though? :/ I dont have one... And is there a mod where you can get the FG42 all the time from mystery box on the first Zombie map pack?

And +rep for being a cool guy :biggrin:
Thanks man! Nope, you don't need a JTAG but you do need to "HotSwap" or "Flash your Xbox" I will post a link in a sec to a tutorial :smile:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! Nope, you don't need a JTAG but you do need to "HotSwap" or "Flash your Xbox" I will post a link in a sec to a tutorial :smile:

Hell yeah thanks man!, Does "flashing my xbox" involve me unscrewing my xbox? Because if it is then i cant :frown: Haha And im only 14 which means if i screw something up My dad Would freaking kill me :/

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell yeah thanks man!, Does "flashing my xbox" involve me unscrewing my xbox? Because if it is then i cant :frown: Haha And im only 14 which means if i screw something up My dad Would freaking kill me :/
Yeah i think you will have to take your Xbox apart :frown: Unless anyone knows a way to do it without opening your Xbox. I'm sure there will be but i do it old school :smile:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i think you will have to take your Xbox apart :frown: Unless anyone knows a way to do it without opening your Xbox. I'm sure there will be but i do it old school :smile:
Damn haha, Is there anyway i can get a mod for Nazi zombies with just a USB? (download it to it) because i have to use my dads Laptop to Go on the internet (using now) so i cant download anything like Moddio/willow tree (for other games).

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn haha, Is there anyway i can get a mod for Nazi zombies with just a USB? (download it to it) because i have to use my dads Laptop to Go on the internet (using now) so i cant download anything like Moddio/willow tree (for other games).
Yeah i think there is but not online or to the standards of ISO modding :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register