Solved Where to get items needed to burn Iso's

• Thread starter ivyfpop X
  • Start date
  • Views 2,640
ivyfpop X

ivyfpop X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title says all any help would be great, thanks!

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I thought you mean't the drives power port was molex which is so outdated. Your assuming that the OP doesn't have a free SATA power cable?
You see, when I bought my ihas drive it was going into an old old old pc.There was no sata interface so I purchased a via sata card and the sata cable and the power cable aswell.They are inexpensive.Im sure if he built his own pc he would have spare sata cables and everything else to go with it.

ivyfpop X

ivyfpop X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently ordering parts for my custom computer I just ordered my motherboard and my graphics card, so if this is more helpful I can incorporate any burner that would be easiest. :smile:

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
I'm currently ordering parts for my custom computer I just ordered my motherboard and my graphics card, so if this is more helpful I can incorporate any burner that would be easiest. :smile:
Mind posting your specs? PC building is like the most fun thing for me (lol) which explains my sig. I just like thinking about all the pieces.

ivyfpop X

ivyfpop X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to thank both of you guys for being so helpful. :tongue: Never felt so welcomed. :wink: xD My specs are below in a code, also I may want to state I didn't research them I just listened to " infectHead " Please note though I don't have a monitor/mouse/keyboard/Other items that aren't part of the main computer, I have a few of these laying around my house, though they are old they will do until I get good ones. Also, I ordered the motherboard and graphics card already from tiger-direct because I won a $250 gift-card there. :smile:
Code:
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=20611905

Top Bottom
Login
Register