What's new

Discussion Where to get a JTAG or RGH Xbox 360?

• Thread starter JesusEatsCheese
  • Start date
  • Views 623
J

JesusEatsCheese

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on this website (nearly 2 years I think) so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

So about a year or two ago I was really looking into buying a JTAG Xbox, but never really got around to it... But recently I've been looking at them again and was just wondering where would I actually get one from? The website I was looking at last time I was interested is no longer selling them, so is there any people on here selling them still? I live in the UK, if that makes any difference.

Also, could anyone please give a few links to some posts which will give me a bit more information about the different types of JTAG & RGH Consoles?

Any help would be appreciated.

S

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Reaction score
J-Tag forum in the BST section here on 7s.

Z

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on this website (nearly 2 years I think) so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

So about a year or two ago I was really looking into buying a JTAG Xbox, but never really got around to it... But recently I've been looking at them again and was just wondering where would I actually get one from? The website I was looking at last time I was interested is no longer selling them, so is there any people on here selling them still? I live in the UK, if that makes any difference.

Also, could anyone please give a few links to some posts which will give me a bit more information about the different types of JTAG & RGH Consoles?

Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/buy-sell-trade.29/ Here is a link to the BST section of the site (which you might need a certain amount of posts before you can view it)
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/ and here is a link that can give you most if not all jtag/rgh info.

Hope this helped.

Top Bottom