Solved Where to get a JTAG from?

• Thread starter AfroManiac
  • Start date
  • Views 1,020
A

AfroManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been researching jtags and I would to know where you think the best place to send my xbox to or get one from for a jtag. I am not new to modding/hacking/etc, I have been banned a few times so I know what I am doing now. Please help me. Thanks

A

AfroManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
No I do know what to do. I have been doing everything I have said I have been doing for 2 years at least. I am new to the site, but you sir need to get off me.

And I thought people would help not flame. LOLZ guess I was wrong

A

AfroManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Well you know what correction, I have been modding/hacking/etc for 2 years or so I just want to go up to the next level which is JTAG. Ok forget the whole first message and start off new. So are there any good places anyone knows about.

A

AfroManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Again thanks. I used to go on game-tuts but I wanted to try this site out to see if it was any better. SO far its ok. But they really need a flaming category so you can get your flaming out. LOL

Oh and the key word in my first message is NOW

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Minotaur4 said:
Again thanks. I used to go on game-tuts but I wanted to try this site out to see if it was any better. SO far its ok. But they really need a flaming category so you can get your flaming out. LOL

LOL!@!#@ that would be hilarious the site would crash though from to many visits to it at once.:thumbup:

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
iBezyy said:
I dont mean to flame but how do u only have 7 posts and ur from 08? just wondering

could have joined and forgot about site or maby password or a leecher maby? ( no offence )

A

AfroManiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok and yeah that proves I started 2 years ago. Plus the reason why is because Iw ent to game-tuts for those two years and now I am back:smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register