Where to ftp maps to?

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by riskinit, Jun 17, 2009 with 2 replies and 298 views.

1. riskinit

riskinit Newbie

Ratings:
    I must be missing something here? I have checked every place I could think of before coming to ask here.

I know how to mod maps and tranfer them back to my xbox. I have done it several times now. I use the CD still to play the game.

My question is

1) how do I mod the maps lockout, coagulation, desolation, etc. The maps not in /E/TDATA/4d530064/$c/

2) how do I add new totally custom maps to my xbox and make them playable. Where would I ftp them to?

I am using EvolutionX and ftp through a router. I would really appreciate a link to some tutorial or webpage that could help me out. Thx for the help.

2. Vacca

Vacca Killuminati

Ratings:
    Your looking at disk maps and if your like me you burned halo 2 on your HD I find these maps in: F/Games/Halo 2/Maps try there if not send me a PM =)

3. OP
    riskinit

riskinit Newbie

Ratings:
    I havnt burned my halo 2 to my harddrive yet... but I think thats what you are saying. Ill respond later if i figure it out. THank you very much.

Ok... I just spent 100 minutes literally ftp'ing Dvd2Xbox so I could get halo 2 on there. Dvd2Xbox did not work ( i didnt even see it ) Having done that I finnally realized I could ftp from the cd to my computer and then back to the harddrive. Solution found... I think. Someone should consider making a tutorial on that because all the ones I found were terrible.

Anyways doing it myself taught me patience is key and to actaully learn something you should do it yourself.

(in conclusion I did not know when I put the CD in my xbox that I could see the files on FlashFXP)
    the following link basically helped me figure that out
    How to copy my halo 2 onto my hd

problem is solved... i am finally running halo 2 off my harddrive...