Discussion Where to find my profile on Xplorer360

• Thread starter Smitty50
  • Start date
  • Views 3,382
S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, first I would like to say I am frustrated :mad:.

I am on the No Clip tutorial and I go looking for my COD:WaW profile and I cannot find it. One folder I can not find is E00000A15A75A256. I have looked all over Xplorer360 and nothing.

How else can I find my Call of Duty: World at War Profile?

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Click partition 3, then content, then your profile, the one that is not all 0's, then the FFF00 folder. What kind of hard drive are you using? Certain versions of xplorer work with different hard drives.

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Click partition 3, then content, then your profile, the one that is not all 0's, then the FFF00 folder. What kind of hard drive are you using? Certain versions of xplorer work with different hard drives.

Yes I am in Content and the very first folder is 00000000000 and the rest of them are E0000~~~~~~~~.

I am using the very first version of Xplorer360. Nothing is labeled like Xport360 in the No Clip tutorial, just folders with E0000's.

Also thank you for helping me so far.

I do not know what kind of harddrive I have, unless you are asking the size of it which is the one that comes with it. (not the 120gig)

Should I update Xplorer360? And if so, where can I get one?

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you want one of the E0000 folders. Each of those is a different profile on your xbox. If you're having problems determining which is yours just delete the others off of your memory on your xbox.

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Yeah, you want one of the E0000 folders. Each of those is a different profile on your xbox

oh yeah I know but each tutorial tells me that my profile is in the E00000A15A75A256 folder and yet I do not have it. I dont know how I can find my profile. Is there an updated Xplorer360 that would have it?

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After you click on your profile, click on the folder that starts with FFF. it should be under there.

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
After you click on your profile, click on the folder that starts with FFF. it should be under there.

I dont know how else to say this but I have no folder to click on to get to my profile. The folder that is suppose to have my profile is missing.

I forgot to add E00000A15A75A256 is the folder I am trying to find

Are you using the first version of Xplorer360 to find your profile?

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oops, I forgot to mention no clip has been patched :tongue: But in the same place as the 0000000000000 folder is a few others right, the E000's? Click each one, and look for afolder starting with FFF. And I'm using a special version of xplorer that works with 120 gig hd's.

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Oops, I forgot to mention no clip has been patched :tongue: But in the same place as the 0000000000000 folder is a few others right, the E000's? Click each one, and look for afolder starting with FFF. And I'm using a special version of xplorer that works with 120 gig hd's.

Darnit it has? :.(

Yes you are correct, there are lots of E00000 right next to the 000000000 folder.

I looked in each one and each one of the had the FFFE07D1.

So there are around a dozen FFFE07D1 folders. I am unsure which one could be my profile. Some of the files are 1mb big and some 500 kb big in size.

I think I should just give up :cursing:

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said, go on your xbox and delete every profile except for the one you need. And it got patched yesterday.

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Like I said, go on your xbox and delete every profile except for the one you need. And it got patched yesterday.

That sounds like it should work, considering I have over 25 profiles. I'll come back to this thread in a few hours as I need some shut eye :tongue:

And yeah bummer that I just started cod waw modding too late. Was having fun halo 2 modding :smile:

Thank you for helping me and I hope deleting all the profiles will work

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, yeah. Single player mods from Codtool still work so I guess you have that to look forward to :tongue:

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
damn everyone here is beong retarted. im sorry, its just painful to see all of these poorly thought out responses to such a simple problem.
1) THE FOLDER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WILL NOT BE ON YOUR HDD BECAUSE THAT FOLDER IS AN ID THAT IS SPECIFIC TO YOUR PROFILE!
2)to find your profile in the content section, spread out all of the profiles on the left side. the profiles there are listed in the order they are created. if your profile was the 1st one made on your hdd, then its the 1st on on that list. (after the all 000's folder)

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
kajamn said:
damn everyone here is beong retarted. im sorry, its just painful to see all of these poorly thought out responses to such a simple problem.
1) THE FOLDER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WILL NOT BE ON YOUR HDD BECAUSE THAT FOLDER IS AN ID THAT IS SPECIFIC TO YOUR PROFILE!
2)to find your profile in the content section, spread out all of the profiles on the left side. the profiles there are listed in the order they are created. if your profile was the 1st one made on your hdd, then its the 1st on on that list. (after the all 000's folder)
ok so he needed some help, no need to be a **** about it.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oh cummon, i wasnt trying to be a ****, it just makes me cringe that these people give completely misleading advice to such a simple problem. sry :.(

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
well i mean he was just trying to help him out.
you may not have tried to sound like a **** but you kinda did.
it's cool though, just try to be nice next time, ya know?

S

Smitty50

Reaction score
Sin$
kajamn said:

I decided to give it a go even though the patch came out, and lo and behold it did, thanks dude.

Top Bottom
Login
Register