What's new

Question Where to Buy Second Hand Tech?

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some good sites to buy second hand tech? I'm planning on buying a CPU from Cex as it comes with a 24 month warranty but, they don't seem to be getting any stock soon. I don't really wanna buy from eBay, although I could get my money back I still dont really wanna risk getting a dodge CPU.

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I were in your place I would never order a CPU online (especially if its a use one). Its a big risk, not every one knows how to properly re-pack a CPU and ship it. Don't you have shops you can go to ? Or use online local forums/ Facebook? It would be be better if you can test out the second hand CPU before buying it.

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If I were in your place I would never order a CPU online (especially if its a use one). Its a big risk, not every one knows how to properly re-pack a CPU and ship it. Don't you have shops you can go to ? Or use online local forums/ Facebook? It would be be better if you can test out the second hand CPU before buying it.
Only local forum I have is Gumtree and nobody sells tech on there. I don't have Facebook, so Facebook marketplace isn't an option either.

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only local forum I have is Gumtree and nobody sells tech on there. I don't have Facebook, so Facebook marketplace isn't an option either.

Are you sure you dont have a local computer market that you can visit? Shop keepers sometimes have old processors/PC systems stock that they give away for a cheaper price. Cause if you don't have Facebook/local forums then these shops are your best bet!

Top Bottom
Login
Register