Solved Where to buy bulk Xbox 360s?

• Thread starter MattsNotBanned_
  • Start date
  • Views 747
M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to start an RGH/JTAG shop so I need to buy consoles in bulk or separate consoles for cheap. These consoles should be functional and no RRoD.

Do you guys know any good places to buy bulk Xbox 360s or really cheap console only Xbox 360s?

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
I wanted to start an RGH/JTAG shop so I need to buy consoles in bulk or separate consoles for cheap. These consoles should be functional and no RRoD.

Do you guys know any good places to buy bulk Xbox 360s or really cheap console only Xbox 360s?
eBay /Craigslist.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score

eBay, Mom / Pop Shops, Craigslist, Offer Up.

I Myself Have A Supplier And Been With Them For 3 Years Already.

Just Got This Consoles Today

And Just By Selling 3 Consoles I Make My Money Back Lol.

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question. Would buying cheap Xenons be effective for RGH? I heard that Xenons are AWFUL for RGH but they're pretty cheap. I don't think anyone would want to buy from an RGH shop that sells Xenon RGHs.

X

x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look in particular at the parts & repair shop on ebay and you'll find
Another question. Would buying cheap Xenons be effective for RGH? I heard that Xenons are AWFUL for RGH but they're pretty cheap. I don't think anyone would want to buy from an RGH shop that sells Xenon RGHs.

RROD and no hdmi makes buying and reselling xenons (as RGHs) not very profitable. Avoid zephyrs (2nd gen with hdmi) too as these are extemely hard to rgh and still confusing as which to which few are exploitable. Falcons and jaspers are what you want to buy and resell. Jaspers are more reliable than slims and much cheaper to buy too!

Last edited:
M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look in particular at the parts & repair shop on ebay and you'll find

RROD and no hdmi makes buying and reselling xenons (as RGHs) not very profitable. Avoid zephyrs (2nd gen with hdmi) too as these are extemely hard to rgh and still confusing as which to which few are exploitable. Falcons and jaspers are what you want to buy and resell. Jaspers are more reliable than slims and much cheaper to buy too!
Jaspers are really reliable imo but I find cheaper slims than Jaspers all the time on eBay. I may be looking in the wrong places haha.

X

x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jaspers are really reliable imo but I find cheaper slims than Jaspers all the time on eBay. I may be looking in the wrong places haha.

I thought about buying a white slim but I can do more physical mods with a phat.

I bought like 9 phats last summer on the cheap and 5 were jaspers, 1 falcon, one xenon (rrod) and the rest zephyrs.

I trashed one zephyr trying to do the aud clamp mod by blackaddr with rjtop wiring using an ace chip for the glitch. That was an impossible mission lol.

Top Bottom