What's new

Discussion Where to buy a transfer cable

S

Short

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know where i can buy a transfer cable in a store without buying the 250 GB hardrive??

S

Short

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well im going out for the day and was wondering if there is an actual store to buy it at

R

Rob

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get them buy calling up microsoft, for something like $10.
I would recommend that.

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you just want to use a usb flash drive lying around they work just as good.

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if your getting it to mod GT's and **** like that I would reccomend just using a usb flash drive...

P

Pure Red Eye

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know where i can buy a transfer cable in a store without buying the 250 GB hardrive??
[/quote

You could buy one off ebay but it would be easier to ring up microsoft and feed them some bulls*** about how your xbox cant load the data on your harddrive but you have far to much important data on there to let them replace your harddrive and say you would be willing to go and purchase a new harddrive if they could send out a transfer cable so you can put all your old data on the new and non-corrupt harddrive.

EpicTorrents

EpicTorrents

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine of amazon and the only reason I strongly recommend this is because of shipping on ebay it might take months depending who you buy it from (especially if its one of those chinese/hong kong places. On amazon I payed like 10 bucks and had it in 4 days.

M

Mikey560

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my from ebay or just call microsoft.There is a tut on this website on how to get a transfer cable from microsoft for free.if i find it i will post the link.

S

Short

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i went to best buy and they only had it with a 250GB hard drive which was a 250$ package

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i've never seen them at local stores, i really doubt they do sell them at all.

i got mine from the first dealer on ebay, said his location was in hong kong, paid 99 cents and had it in 3 days (super fast shipping amirite?), i live in michigan

Top Bottom
Login
Register