1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a transfer cable

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by batherson, Feb 5, 2010 with 3 replies and 262 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batherson

batherson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys i just got off the phone with gamers. They were supposed to get a restock on wensday. Microsoft never sent the cables. Im wondering where can i get a cord to hook up to my pc. Doesnt have to be microsoft just any good cable. I DONT want online stores just something at walmart or best buy ect ect. If it comes down to it i will order one online.

2. Syaxe

Syaxe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its worth the buy, codejunkies has good deals

3. RagaGHo5T

RagaGHo5T Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ebay
    you can buy one for like 3 dollars and shipping is usually only 5 dollars

4. OP
    batherson

batherson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How fast can i get my cord from ebay? And ninja its like 25 bucks from them and how fast is there shipping. TIME IS THE ENEMEY!