1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a cord and what kind

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by batherson, Feb 6, 2010 with 4 replies and 301 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batherson

batherson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    JESUS MICROSOFT SUCK MY BALLS! Been looking around stores throughout the city and none of them have a freakin transfer kit. Honestly.. Well can you guys tell me where to buy one at a store? I dont need online links to ebay ect. I know i can buy one for like 5 bucks there. I need this cord today. I dont care if its microsoft transfer kit as long as it works. I have xsata is good but its only online? Any help would be great guys. Money really isnt an object im willing to pay 30 bucks for one in a store.

2. Go Outside Nerd

Go Outside Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You are going to have to buy a 120GB Hard drive that comes with a transfer cable, that is the only way of getting one besides the internet.

3. OP
    batherson

batherson Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Go Outside Nerd

Go Outside Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why do u need a transfer cable so quickly if you dont mind my asking?

5. OP
    batherson

batherson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cuz i wanna MOFO MOD! and my friend that lives like 3 hours away is coming over this weekend so i wanna mod nazi zombies ect.