• Thread starter halolordkiller3
  • Start date
  • Views 681
halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well seeing as i was bored and xport works wonders with naming the folders for you i found where they are.
odsthdd.png

And yes for the hell of it since bungie.net doesnt have the odst screenshot section up yet you can just use my program to extract the image out if you have a transfer device located here on se7ensins
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-modding-programs/145648-halo-3-odst-screenshot-tool.html

S

Scottay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tool, and I am disappointed that there is nothing besides con files that we can mod.. :frown:

Not even firefight stuff. Unless there is personal files.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you saved any Campaign or Firefight? I was at least hoping there would be saves for Firefight that you could mod. If not that will be annoying. Also no game saving :frown:

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The campaign saves are pretty much the same structure as the ones in Halo 3, with a few differences here and there.

SPG also probably won't happen either.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn. Do you know anything about Firefight though? Or Firefight saves? Maybe there is still some hope for that.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt there would be saves for Firefight. There isn't an option to save and quit. The game may store Firefight settings in the profile, but even that is unlikely.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
there are no saves for firefight iv looked through the whole hdd and everything nothing. its loaded as a virtual memory within the game. so its a custom game like halo 3 where it doesnt save it.

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its going to just upload it to a server and delete it why do you think bungie is redoing their site to receive some much data?

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To the person a few above, arn't gametypes stored on HDD, not there side lol.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn. Then there is no hope in easy modding with saves. Unless there is some hexing and other things that happen. But still, hexing is harder than just modding a save.
Tissues said:
To the person a few above, arn't gametypes stored on HDD, not there side lol.
He meant that the custom games that you play, not save aren't stored on your console. At least that's what I got out of it. And yes Gametypes are stored on your HDD.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well i was talking with Anthony and the game engine has only been tweaked a little so everything will be in the same format. i mean i had a feeling it would be seeing as the name of the game for starters.

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST is in the same format but no one could mod the personal files in halo 3 and all the data from firefight is save to their servers. The only mods that are likly to happen for ODST are screen and film mods which are pointless anyway.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
enoop said:
ODST is in the same format but no one could mod the personal files in halo 3 and all the data from firefight is save to their servers. The only mods that are likly to happen for ODST are screen and film mods which are pointless anyway.
well me and anthony were talking about all this stuff, he already modded everything xex, dev etc lol typical anyways he was saying when he looked last week that even tho the engine is slightly the same, the video format is a tad different. like the hexing and how it runs in the game. dont ask me thats what he was telling me. i mean makes sense a little. as of now the theater mode doesnt have a backward or record probs caz of that rar 67 file, but anyways yeah

Top Bottom
Login
Register