What's new

Discussion Where should I buy a JTAG from?

• Thread starter NeG xEricx
  • Start date
  • Views 943
N

NeG xEricx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i was wondering where i should get my jtag. My friend got his for around $150 but i dont know what kind it was. I dont feel like spending over $250 and i can learn from my friend how to set it up for lobbies in MW2 but i need the jtag. I also have an xbox is just sitting around cuz i got an elite for my b-day last year. So my dad used to work on TVs and he can do sodering n stuff so where would i buy a chip also?
What do you think i should do?
a.) get a pre-installed jtag for a lot
b.) get a chip n have my dad soder it
c.) send it to one of you guys to do it for me if you do that type of stuff

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i was wondering where i should get my jtag. My friend got his for around $150 but i dont know what kind it was. I dont feel like spending over $250 and i can learn from my friend how to set it up for lobbies in MW2 but i need the jtag. I also have an xbox is just sitting around cuz i got an elite for my b-day last year. So my dad used to work on TVs and he can do sodering n stuff so where would i buy a chip also?
What do you think i should do?
a.) get a pre-installed jtag for a lot
b.) get a chip n have my dad soder it
c.) send it to one of you guys to do it for me if you do that type of stuff
I know a guy selling Falcons for 175$ He can Jtag a Xbox for you for 60$ If your interested message me.

X

xFaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A chip? A JTAG isn't just a chip. Also, just buy a JTAG from some of the trusted sellers in the B/S/T section.

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy from the B/S/T Section but, you need to have a certain amount of posts to be able to view that section.

S

SL1M SH4DY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/219141-nadgg106s-unbannedjtag-shop-freeboot-032-9199/

this guy is a highly respected member of this community and has many satisfied customers....also thats about as cheap as youll be able to find without jtagging it yourself. this is where im going to buy mine within the next week or so.

N

NeG xEricx

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help guys! Ill be sure to check those forums out once i get the posts.

xFaze - yea i know but the chip thing you have to like soder or whatever, i could just get that and have someone soder it for me then get freeboot or xexmenu or whatever one that i need then get the patch files. am i correct?

Top Bottom
Login
Register