Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to see the UK as the setting for 6
What?
Losing £150 because you use the Road & haven't paid your congestion fee?
Being chased off Vauxhall's from Police?
Being Stunned becausd Guns are illegal?

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I want Vice City but wouldn't mind Chicago. I don't think London will ever work.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What?
Losing £150 because you use the Road & haven't paid your congestion fee?
Being chased off Vauxhall's from Police?
Being Stunned becausd Guns are illegal?
Hahaha soo funny!
This is why NI is the spot for the next GTA. Guns may be illegal but they're everywhere still even the cops still carry them. I can just see me getting chased by a police armoured land rover for knee-cappin a tout.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
How bout the whole state of Texas! It would be awesome
Nah, they'd miss out the important KKK members and everyone would have that obnoxious HillBilly accent with the common sister=wife scenario.

Txman28

Txman28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, they'd miss out the important KKK members and everyone would have that obnoxious HillBilly accent with the common sister=wife scenario.

You know nothing you racist fu@k

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know nothing you racist fu@k

what the hell did I read?

But racial stereotypes and ramifications aside it could open up some unique story lines, but I am sure that the Devs and Script / storyboarders at Rockstar GTA team I dare say already have a heap of various storylines and characters.

Cause I can see that the next GTA game will be much like 5 with either 3 or less protagonists, but I would bet that it will be a Vice city or Chicago / Detroit style of town. I'd love to see an actual female character that like Catalina the GTA 3 / San Andreas (not that character but a female like her ha)

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
what the hell did I read?

But racial stereotypes and ramifications aside it could open up some unique story lines, but I am sure that the Devs and Script / storyboarders at Rockstar GTA team I dare say already have a heap of various storylines and characters.

Cause I can see that the next GTA game will be much like 5 with either 3 or less protagonists, but I would bet that it will be a Vice city or Chicago / Detroit style of town. I'd love to see an actual female character that like Catalina the GTA 3 / San Andreas (not that character but a female like her ha)
It's not a Stereotype. The KKK "Office" was established in Dallas, Texas but the original origins of it was from Tennessee. It's fact, not a stereotype.

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a Stereotype. The KKK "Office" was established in Dallas, Texas but the original origins of it was from Tennessee. It's fact, not a stereotype.
Sorry the "sterotype" was meant to be referred to texan personality not the KKK :smile:

Not a fan of that idea
I'd like a London, Irish or Scotland setting anything else would be bad, just gives a chance for possible IRA or your stereotypical British gang would love a character based on Alan Fords previous acting roles lol

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i figured out something.. Thinking about previous Gta Games like Gta III, Gta San Andreas and Vice City from back in the day.. Okay, they were released in 2001-2004 you say, so what, right? But thinking off it.. Gta 4 were again placed in Liberty City, Gta 5 in San Andreas, there is then a good possibility of that Gta 6 will be in Vice City. As i said, it's not confirmed yet.
Why was this thread created....

This has to be the the 6ixth thread created ..

GTA v was even thought to be the last, making way for a new series called agent..

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry the "sterotype" was meant to be referred to texan personality not the KKK :smile:
That is also quite true though, Texas is known for its racism and stuff, so it would be quite incorrect for Rockstar to locate a game there and not have it in. Baring in mind that they'd be under lots of pressure for racism, other than the generic Ni**a and **** (since they're stereotyping how people raised in Ghetto's speak.
But meh, who knows..

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Three possibilities.
1. Vice City
2. City based off of Chicago.
3. A large map with LC, SA, and VC. Could also have a city based off of Chicago as well.

NOTE: I mean HD era cities, not SD era cities.

I would really love to see VC as it is the only other GTA location not yet redone in HD which is in a completely different part of the country than the ones already done. But I really want to see a new city based off of Chicago even more as Chicago is my home town. I would love to see the city recreated by Rockstar.

As far as country side goes, San Fierro would be the same thing, Las Venturas would just be boring desert, VC would be swamps, and Chicago would be corn fields. This is why I feel that Rockstar may try and have cities from previous HD era GTA's, as well as new ones. It is the only real way to top GTA V.

Top Bottom
Login
Register