Where Gta 6 Will take place? Thoughts, [no confirmed information]

• Thread starter XxProGlitcherxX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,304
X

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Okay so i figured out something.. Thinking about previous Gta Games like Gta III, Gta San Andreas and Vice City from back in the day.. Okay, they were released in 2001-2004 you say, so what, right? But thinking off it.. Gta 4 were again placed in Liberty City, Gta 5 in San Andreas, there is then a good possibility of that Gta 6 will be in Vice City. As i said, it's not confirmed yet.

X

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
More like "Gta VI" :wink: if i could i would've already made a logo and copywrited the idea and make them pay me 1500-5000$ to buy it off me :wink:

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
I would like to see GTA 6 Set in vice city. It would be something different. I never got to play vice city and I don't plan to because of the graphics. So I would love if rockstar made GTA 6 set in Vice City.

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
afghanistan

X

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
I would like to see GTA 6 Set in vice city. It would be something different. I never got to play vice city and I don't plan to because of the graphics. So I would love if rockstar made GTA 6 set in Vice City.
I agree, i got it on my ps3 and phone, but never used it.

D

Do ne

Reaction score
Hopefully Vice City.
They already answered this question.
Vice will not be a part of GTA VI, however they have over 40 years of ideas. They would love to put all the previous GTA's into one game but not Vice City as it takes place in another timezone.
(This does not mean they will do it)

He also answered on a question about London; We would love to see London in a game but not GTA. They are thinking of putting London into a diffrent game they have/or will create.

*From the video interview with...* i can never remember his name. But i know alot of you here knows.

I

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Moms house...f*** Gta 6 right now, I want some single player Dlc for 5 and some better stuff to do in multiplayer.

X

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
They already answered this question.
Vice will not be a part of GTA VI, however they have over 40 years of ideas. They would love to put all the previous GTA's into one game but not Vice City as it takes place in another timezone.
(This does not mean they will do it)

He also answered on a question about London; We would love to see London in a game but not GTA. They are thinking of putting London into a diffrent game they have/or will create.

*From the video interview with...* i can never remember his name. But i know alot of you here knows.
They might suprise us though.

S

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh great, yet another one of these pointless speculation threads. Can we just sticky a thread for "GTA 6 Speculations" and call it done?

F

Fantasy Gamer

Reaction score
Oh great, yet another one of these pointless speculation threads. Can we just sticky a thread for "GTA 6 Speculations" and call it done?
That would be pointless..

D

dogerki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really wish Chicago, IL and the suburbs, but you know, never gonna happen.

B

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Okay so i figured out something.. Thinking about previous Gta Games like Gta III, Gta San Andreas and Vice City from back in the day.. Okay, they were released in 2001-2004 you say, so what, right? But thinking off it.. Gta 4 were again placed in Liberty City, Gta 5 in San Andreas, there is then a good possibility of that Gta 6 will be in Vice City. As i said, it's not confirmed yet.
its most likely to take place in more thin one city so possible vice and liberty city or all three

N

ndastass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rio. Just think that would be awesome

T

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Washington DC so you could make the white house your mansion and blow up Washington monuments or legalize Mary Jane something innovative just think of the possibilities doing missions for the past president like bush, Reagan, Clinton it would be something that's never happened in gta

D

Drivr3joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want Hawaii and a Hawaiian protagonist.

Top Bottom