What's new

Discussion Where do people get XDK's from?

• Thread starter Krazy Pigeon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,073
K

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't say the BST section...
How do people get the XDK in the first place, without having a special job.

F

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Get ones that are supposed to be destroyed from china

D

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Reaction score
taobao ... <- Chinese eBay

T

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
People who are friends with developers can get kits from them. Companies sometimes sell off kits on the sly to make a bit of cash back when they're due for new XDKs.

D

Dwack

Reaction score
They're real, just most are in bad shape. Some are in great condition for that low price though.

I've had mine for a long time. I was worried when I first bought it cause everyone said the same thing as you. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. It has never given me any problems.

M

zackw29379

Or Nah
Reaction score
I've had mine for a long time. I was worried when I first bought it cause everyone said the same thing as you. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. It has never given me any problems.

Do the come with cords or will I have to buy some?

M

zackw29379

Or Nah
Reaction score
Mine came with everything.

Do you live in the US? I know plugins are different in other countries so that was the only thing I'm worried about

C

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You mean what are the sources that non-developers actually get the kits in the first place? =o

O

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Reaction score
You mean what are the sources that non-developers actually get the kits in the first place? =o
that would be M$ and they suck *** so theyd never sell them lol

C

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
that would be M$ and they suck *** so theyd never sell them lol
I know that. I was asking if that was OP was asking. The only way to get one directly from them would be to actually register as a developer in their program, and even then they would be pretty expensive. They would never sell them outright, however, so you'll always buy from a third party. xD

D

Dwack

Reaction score
Do you live in the US? I know plugins are different in other countries so that was the only thing I'm worried about

IIRC it did come with a NON american style plug. I had another laying around so it didn't matter,

Edit: So to answer you. Yes I live in the USA.

M

zackw29379

Or Nah
Reaction score
IIRC it did come with a NON american style plug. I had another laying around so it didn't matter,

Edit: So to answer you. Yes I live in the USA.

Top Bottom